Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Laminated PVC Wood Panels, With Groove Design, Size 300mm*9mm||Size:||300*9mm|
|Length:||Normal Length 5.95m, 5.8m||Design:||Wood Color|
|Warranty:||Promised 15 Years Warranty||Weight:||3.0 Kg/sqm|
Laminated PVC wood Panels, with groove design, size 300mm*9mm
|Product||Laminated PVC wood Panels, with groove design, size 300mm*9mm|
|Package||Packed with PE-film, 10 sheets per bag|
|Delivery details||15-20 Days after Receiving the Deposit|
|Payment||Accept T/T or 100% L/C at sight|
1) Fireproof : Self-fire extinguishing,non-flammable,fire and inflaming retardant.
2) Waterproof (dampproof): Resistance to weather/ special chemicals,Waterproof / Washable.
3) Rustproof (resist erosion) : It is impenetrable by insects or termites,and won' t rot or rust.
4) Heatproof : Good high temperature impact performance.
5) High intensity: The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any peeling.
6) Anti aging: Good aging resistance,durable in all mechanical characteristics.
7) Quality : Hard quality, high intensity and sheen,fadeless,environmental friendly.
8) Design : The variety of colors and patterns.
Typical Physical Properties for PVC Panles
|Property||Test Method||Typical Value||Unit|
|Water Absorption (24 hrs at 73° F)||< 0.2||%|
|Weather Resistance||No visible change after 4,000 hours|
|Yield Stress||ISO 527||20||MPa|
|Elongation at Yield||ISO 527||2.5||%|
|Elongation at Break||ISO 527||20||%|
|Tensile modulus of elasticity||ISO 527||1300||MPa|
|Impact Strength (Charpy unnotched)||ISO 179||11||kJ/m²|
|Shore hardness (D)||ISO 868||53|
0 to +60
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||0.8 x 10^-4||K-¹|
|Fire behavior||B1 flame retardant|
1. Determine the location of the ceiling installation, that is, ceiling height. Usually the ceiling should not be too low, if the height is too low, it will make the space seem depressed. After confirm the height, mark the base clearly.
2, According to the ceiling design and suspended area to determine the size of pvc panels;
3. Determine position line of channel. Because the channel is mainly used to support the outside decoration materials and fixed structure, the dimension and position line of the channel should be determined according to the pvc panel size.
4. Install the main channel. The hanging distance of main channel should be selected according to the design. The middle part should be arched and the arch height of the keel should be no less than 1/200 of the span of the room. After the main channel is installed, correct the position and height in time
5. Install the boom. First of all the boom should be straight and suspender enough capacity; secondly, make the rust prevention, boom from the keel end shall not exceed 300mm
6. Side channel installation. The side channel shall be attached to the main channel. Check the flatness and the firmness of the channel after installing the main and side channel;
7. Install the pvc panels. Fixing the pvc panels on the channel, the end of the panels should be fixed by the pvc profiles.
PVC panel is widely used in ceiling and wall, usually for hotel,commercial building, hospital, school, kitchen,washing room and other indoor decoration.