Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||PVC Wood Panels Peanut Pattern Groove Shape Size 250 × 7mm With High Strength||Size:||250mm Width; 7mm Thickness|
|Weight:||2.5kg/sqm||Surface:||Wood Peanut With Silver Lines|
pvc interior wall panels,
wood grain wall panels
PVC Wood Panels Peanut Pattern Groove Shape Size 250 × 7mm With High Strength
PVC Wood Panels Introduction:
PVC Wood Panles can be used in a bathroom or kitchen. The pvc panels are slotted together with a tongue and groove system, the tongue on one panel slides into the groove of the next panel and so on, covering the ceiling quickly and easily.
Our PVC wood panels are easy to instill and never need painting.
5.8m for 20GP
5.95m for 40HQ
PVC Wood Panels Advantages:
(1) Water Resistant: PVC Ceiling Panel are waterproof and very easy to clean and maintain, which makes them ideal for wetroom areas like bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, basements, garages and all other living areas.So especially in damp and moist areas, our panelling is an excellent alternative to decorating your ceiling effectively and completely waterproof.
(2) Budget-friendly: It is far more economical as compared to wood, paint, tiles and wall papers.
(3) Hygienic: PVC panels provide a very clean and hygienic for wall and ceiling decoration. Once installed, there is no grout to go dirty. PVC is mould-repellent and not a suitable material for bacterial growth.
(4) Low maintenance: PVC panels require only a low maintenance , and when you want to clean them , it does not take you long. Due to the smooth surface of the panels, dirt does not gather in pores or cracks. A simple cloth will do to clean the surface. Do not use chlorinates or abrasive agents.
(5) Simple to fit and easy to clean.
PVC Wood Panels Installation:
1. Clean the surface of ceiling.
2. Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm - 30mm thick) into the wall and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
3. Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the first panel.
4. Screw PVC second panel's notch side into the wooden or steel battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the fourth's notch side, then fifth and sixth, then...
5. Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels and the wooden or stell battens.
Loading Quantity Of Different Specification PVC Panel For One Container:
PVC Wood Panels Color Showing:
Contact Person: Abby