Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home Products

plastic suspended ceiling tiles

Certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
Customer Reviews
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

plastic suspended ceiling tiles

(22)
buy Middle Groove Fire Resistant Ceiling Tiles , Decorative Suspended Ceiling Tiles online manufacturer

Middle Groove Fire Resistant Ceiling Tiles , Decorative Suspended Ceiling Tiles

Middle groove PVC ceiling tiles / 8 inch waterproof pvc panels Quick details Name Middle groove PVC ceiling tiles / 8 inch waterproof pvc panels Color Marble Weight 2.5 kg/m2 Size 200*7.5 mm Payment 30% deposit ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
buy Side Silver Printing PVC Ceiling Tiles / Plastic Coated Ceiling Tiles Durable online manufacturer

Side Silver Printing PVC Ceiling Tiles / Plastic Coated Ceiling Tiles Durable

Side silver printing PVC ceiling tiles / 20 cm * 9 mm pvc panels Appication The pvc ceiling panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
buy Flower Designs Plastic False Ceiling Tiles Honeycomb Ceilings Feature online manufacturer

Flower Designs Plastic False Ceiling Tiles Honeycomb Ceilings Feature

Flower Designs 600 * 600 False PVC Ceiling Tiles To Middle East PVC Ceiling Tile Introduction Length 59.5cm Width 59.5cm Thickness 6mm, 7mm Weight as customer's requirements PVC ratio 40% Color design Wooden ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
buy Decorative Plastic Ceiling Tiles , Pvc Gypsum Board Building Material online manufacturer

Decorative Plastic Ceiling Tiles , Pvc Gypsum Board Building Material

Middle Blue Flower PVC Ceiling Tiles Width 595mm To Middle East and South Asia PVC Ceiling Tile Current Situation In the past, people usually choose the gypsum board for ceiling decoration, but now the pvc ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
buy Hot Stamping Surface PVC Ceiling Tiles Flat Board Type Environmental Material online manufacturer

Hot Stamping Surface PVC Ceiling Tiles Flat Board Type Environmental Material

hot stamping color pvc ceiling tile / decorative plastic square ceiling cost effective 60cm 1. Qucik details Name: hot stamping color pvc ceiling tile / decorative plastic square ceiling cost effective 60cm ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
buy Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length online manufacturer

Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length

5950mm length PVC ceiling tiles / 10 inch waterproof pvc panels Quick details HS CODE: 39259000 Model: OS1036 Weight: 2.4 kg/sqm Size: 25cm * 7.5mm Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
buy Soundproof Ceiling Tiles , Decorative Drop Ceiling Tiles Easy Installation online manufacturer

Soundproof Ceiling Tiles , Decorative Drop Ceiling Tiles Easy Installation

25 cm 6 mm soundproof PVC ceiling tiles with hot stamping design Appication The pvc ceiling panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
buy Easy Maintenance PVC Ceiling Tiles For Restaurant / Hotel OEM / ODM Design online manufacturer

Easy Maintenance PVC Ceiling Tiles For Restaurant / Hotel OEM / ODM Design

Square Carton Packing PVC Ceiling Tiles Surface 60cm Hot Stamping PVC Ceiling Tile Current Situation PVC ceiling tile has various advantages over other materials, namely they are waterproof, termite proof, fire ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
buy Modern Finishing PVC Ceiling Tiles For Kitchen Decoration Multi Functional online manufacturer

Modern Finishing PVC Ceiling Tiles For Kitchen Decoration Multi Functional

595*595*7mm Modern Finishing PVC Ceiling Tiles in Kitchen Decoration 595mm*595mm PVC Ceiling Tile Feature 1. Artistic Ceilings, Honeycomb Ceilings, Integrated Ceilings, Perforated Ceilings 2. Easy getting and ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:12
buy Plastic Suspended Ceiling Tiles , Pvc Decorative Ceiling Tiles Sound Proof online manufacturer

Plastic Suspended Ceiling Tiles , Pvc Decorative Ceiling Tiles Sound Proof

Hot stamping pvc ceiling tiles for Afghanistan, 595*595*7mm Quick details Product Hot stamping pvc ceiling tiles for Afghanistan, 595*595*7mm Material PVC RESIN, Calcium carbonate Size 595*595mm Thickness 7mm ... Read More
2017-09-26 10:28:13
Page 1 of 3|< 1 2 3 >|