Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width*Thickness:||250 × 7mm||Surface Process:||Hot Stamping|
|Color:||Blue Sky And White Clouds||Board Shape:||Flat|
|Advantage:||Makes The Ceiling Looks Like Real Sky||Use:||Interior Ceiling Decoration|
Hot Stamping 250 × 7mm Ceiling PVC Panels With Blue Sky And White Clouds
What Is PVC Ceiling Panel?
PVC ceiling panel is a modern and practical way to decorate our room. Lghtweight PVC ceiling panels are easily installed which make PVC ceiling panels very popular.
PVC ceiling panels are practical and waterproof therefor no more worries about that leaking roof or condensation on your bathroom-and/or kitchen ceiling. PVC ceiling panels are installed directly onto the brandering with dry wall screws for best results.
What About The Size of PVC Ceiling Panel?
|25cm||7mm||Flat||as you need||10pcs/pack||PE bag|
What Is the Advantage of PVC Ceiling Panel?
1. Fire proof, rot proof , damp proof and rust proof
2. Water proof and heat proof
3. Easy maintenance
4. Sound Resistant
5. Impact Resistant
6. Light in weight and easy to install can save a lot of time and man power cost.
7. Easy to cut, drilled, nailed and sawed. PVC Wall Ceiling Panel
What Is the Quality of PVC Ceiling Panel?
TEST REPORT OF PVC CEILING PANEL (TEST REQUIREMENT: QB/T2133-1995,Q/HSJ 01-2005)
|Item||Technical requirements||Results of inspection||Verdict|
|Length deviation||Not allowed negative deviation||Pass|
|Dimensional stability after heating %||≤6.0||0.50||Pass|
|Dimensional stability from high and low temperatures %||±0.4||-0.07||Pass|
|Tolerance of acetone||No defect||Pass|
|Strike by drop hammer||0.5kg/1 m||Pass|
|Tolerance of driving nail||No crack||Pass|
How To Install PVC Ceiling Panel?
1) For a perfect finish we recommended using our finishing trims. Trims are used at the start and end of panel runs, and on any corners. We recommend that 2-part finishing trims are used, in which case the back part of all trims should be fixed first.
2) Working from left to right, measure and cut the first panel to the correct length. Boards can be cut with a tenon saw, a jigsaw or a fine toothed hand saw.
3) Fix in position using a plumb line or spirit level to ensure that this first length is perfectly vertical. If you are using nails, screws or staples, fix through the lip at the back edge of the board so that the fixings are hidden when the next board is pushed into place.
4) If fixing in a shower cubicle apply bathroom grade silicone (apply a bead of sealant vertically along the back leg of the panel that you have fixed).
5) Push the next panel into position and fix as before.
6) Once all panels have been fixed, fit the front section of the two-part trims to finish the installation.
PVC Panel Color Show
Contact Person: Abby