Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsCeiling PVC Panels

Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels

China Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels supplier
Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels supplier Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels supplier Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels supplier Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels supplier

Large Image :  Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Haining, China
Brand Name: OEM
Certification: ISO9001
Model Number: PLV38

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 10 PCS/PE BAGS
Delivery Time: 7-10 DAYS
Payment Terms: TT 30% as deposit, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 12000 SQM/DAY
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: Pvc Resin And Calcium Carbonate Width: 25cm
Thickness: 7.5mm Length: 5.95m
Weight: 2.5~3.0kg/sqm Surface: Brilliant Printing

Haining 20/25/30cm width popular design glossy printing pvc panels for ceiling decorative

 

HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer and exporter of pvc panel. Established on 2011 and Located at Haining city which is between Shanghai airport and Hangzhou Airport.

We have nine advanced producing line for pvc panel. Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Latin America, Middle east, Africa and south asisa.

On 2015, we established first branch company at Bogota,Colombia, loacated at Calle 68 #22-43.

On 2016, we set another warehouse in Colombia, the address is Carrera 22#14-60,Bogota.

On 2017, we plan to set more warehouse in another city of Colombia, Such as Cali,Baranquilla.

With “quality first, best credit, clients supreme”, welcome warmly you to inquiry and visit us.

 

 

What is glossy pvc panel for ceiling ?

PVC ceiling panel is based on PVC resin as base material, adding a certain amount of anti-aging agent, modifier and other additives, by mixing, rolling, vacuum and other processes made of blister.

 

Surface treatment of pvc panels:

1, Glossy printing

This pvc ceiling adopts printing as surface treatment. The whole surface of the plastic ceilings is brightened by roll forming apparatus glue. This glue after heating and UV treatment, becomes one part of the plastic ceiling to make it glossy, shining.

2, hot stamping

We use hot stamping as the surface treatment for this pvc panel. The color design will be transferred to the panel, it can make any design if you want.

3, Laminated

This laminated pvc panel, we cover the basic panel with plastic film on the surface by glue, so the appearance looks like wallpaper, flower, marble, wood or any color you like can be made.

 

SPECIFICATION OF pvc ceiling panel:

MATERIA PVC resin, calcium carbonate, some other ingredients

 

 

 

SPECIFICATION

Width×Thickness (MM) PVC content Length (MM)
100×9.5; 160×9.5;

 

40%

45%

50%

55%

60%

 

 

5800mm for 20’GP

5950mm for 40’HQ

 

200×6; 200×7; 200×7.5;

200×8; 200×10;

250×4.5; 250×5; 250×7;

250×7.5; 250×8; 250×8.5

300×7; 300×9
595×595; 603×603
Surface process Common printing; Hot foiled printing; Laminated;
PACKAGE PE film(bundle); Carton
 

 

Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels

 

APPLICATION OF PVC CEILING PANELS:

Kitchen and bathroom

Warehouse and storage

Restaurant and hotel

Office and hospital

Shops and supermarkets

Train and bus station

Church

Professional Hot Stamping Pvc Panels Ceiling / Kitchen Ceiling Cladding Panels

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Abby

Tel: +8618357305069

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)