Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsWaterproof Wall Panels

8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved

China 8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved supplier
8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved supplier 8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved supplier 8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved supplier

Large Image :  8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1037

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 300000 m2 per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Moisture-Proof Waterproof Pvc Wall Panels For Bathroom Wall Cover Width: 8 Inch
Thickness: 8 Mm Type: Flat Panels
Surface Treatment: Hot Stamping HS Code: 39259000
Port: Shanghai Function: Waterproof, Fireproof

Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels For Bathroom Wall Cover

 

Quick details

Name: Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels For Bathroom Wall Cover

Model: OS1037

Weight: 2.6 kg/sqm

Size: 20cm * 8mm

Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

Sample: We can supply free samples for checking

Warranty: 15 years life time is promised

Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port

Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs

 

Description

Product name

Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels For Bathroom Wall Cover

Product Introduction PVC waterproof wall panels is an ideal alternative to traditional tiling. 
Our PVC panels can be used inside shower cubicles or in open wet rooms and easily slot together to form a waterproof surface without the need for grout.
Material PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved Width (mm) Length (mm)
200 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Thickness  8.0 mm
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

The plastic laminate panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.

 

 

Surface treatment

1) Normal Printing: the price is the cheapest compared with hot stamping and laminate
2) High glossy: the surface apperance is much better than normal glossy
3) Hot stamping: you can choose different colors and pictures as you like on the surface
4) Laminated: with durable on the surface, so it is the most durable series

 

Why PVC Bathroom Panels

If you’re looking to cover your bathroom walls, ceiling or shower recess area with a waterproof, mould resistant material that looks great and is easier to maintain than tiling then our PVC bathroom panels could be exactly what you’re after.

 

Many homes have normal wall coverings with tiling around the bath, sink and shower area. Over time the wall surfaces can suffer from damp and mould can form on the grout between the tiles.

With our PVC Bathroom Wall Panels you’re able to clad your walls with a strong, durable and waterproof covering that’s easy to install and maintain as well as being mould resistant.

 

Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best salesman.

  • Professional advice will be gave before ordering
  • We can supply you with free samples
  • Provide catalog and other technology information as requested
  • On-time delivery after order confirmed
  • Online support by skype, whatsapp, wechat etc
  • Any request about the quality, package, shipment will be satisfied
  • Timely response for any request

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)