Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPVC Ceiling Tiles

Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length

China Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length supplier
Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length supplier Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length supplier Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length supplier

Large Image :  Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1036

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 300000 m2 per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: 5950mm Length PVC Ceiling Tiles / 10 Inch Waterproof Pvc Panels Width: 10 Inch
Thickness: 7.5 Mm Type: Ceiling Tiles
Surface Treatment: Hot Stamping HS Code: 39259000
Port: Shanghai Life Time: At Least 15 Years

5950mm length PVC ceiling tiles / 10 inch waterproof pvc panels

 

Quick details

HS CODE: 39259000

Model: OS1036

Weight: 2.4 kg/sqm

Size: 25cm * 7.5mm

Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

Sample: We can supply free samples for checking

Warranty: 15 years life time is promised

Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port

Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs

 

Description

Product name

5950mm length PVC ceiling tiles / 10 inch waterproof pvc panels

Product Introduction Our PVC ceiling tiles are a cost effective and simple to install solution for cladding inside shower cubicles and wet rooms, ensuring a low maintenance finish which is easily wiped down to keep it looking fresh. It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.
Material PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Customized Pvc Wall Tiles / Molded Plastic Ceiling Tiles 5950mm Length Width (mm) Length (mm)
250 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Thickness 7.5 mm
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

The plastic laminate panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.

 

 

Loading data

SPECIFICATION QUANTITY (SQM)
Width Thickness 20GP 40HQ

25cm

 

7mm 3700 9000
7.5mm 3480 8400
8.0mm 3260 7880
9.0mm 2900 6990

 

Surface treatment

1) Normal Printing: the price is the cheapest compared with hot stamping and laminate
2) High glossy: the surface apperance is much better than normal glossy
3) Hot stamping: you can choose different colors and pictures as you like on the surface
4) Laminated: with durable on the surface, so it is the most durable series

 

Why Choose OASIS'S PVC Wall Panels

1) Our PVC panel is designed to satisfy your most demanding expectations. Not only does it meet or exceed all statutory building codes, it also satisfies the stringent requirements of modern hygienic construction.

2) OASIS's unique high strength webbed design provides outstanding spanning capability. And the surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, bacteria, chemicals, mold and moisture.

3) Custom lengths are available.

4) Custom brand are available.

 

Application

As interior decoration materials, pvc ceiling tiles have many advantages, waterproof, fireproof, sound proof, easy to install and clean. this material can match any other decoration materials, it is an ideal decoration material espacial for wall and ceiling. Because of the rich color design, it will make a good appearance after decorated.

 

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)