Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPVC Wood Panels

Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm

China Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm supplier
Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm supplier Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm supplier Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm supplier Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm supplier

Large Image :  Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: PLV28

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Printing, Size 20 Cm× 8mm Size: 5950×200×8mm
Weight: 3.5 Kg/pc Type: Middle Groove
Surface Treatment: Glossy Printing Component: 50% PVC Virgin Resin, Calcium Carbonate
Color: Yellow Port: Shanghai

Middle groove yellow PVC wood panels printing, size 20 cm× 8mm

 

Main features

 

1 Inner truss design for rigidity and high strength
2 Can be used for new construction or retrofit
3 Comes in standard and custom lengths
4 Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
5 Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
6 Cost effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall.
7 Hidden fasteners
8 Supports attic insulation loads
9 Bright clean appearance

 

Application

PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.

We can use the pvc wood panels in any place of interior decoration, such as the hotel, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, it is matched well with any decoration material. you can decorate the wall and ceiling quickly without paint. Especialy it is an idea material for ceiling and bathroom, where is moisture and oil.

 

Quick details 

Name: Middle groove yellow PVC wood panels printing, size 20 cm× 8mm

Weight: 3.5kg/pc

Color: Yellow

Surface treatment: Glossy printing

Package: Usually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film

Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL

Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container

Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Lightweight Moisture Proof 5950×200×8mm

 

Installation Instructions

1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.

2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal

3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a 4.5mm*15mm screw into it.

4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.

5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the groove of ceiling panel.

6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first panel.

7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.

8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.

9) Close the corners with cornice

10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.

 

Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best sales team.

  • Professional advice will be gaved before ordering
  • Prompt delivery after the order be confirmed
  • Online support by skype, whatsapp, wechat etc
  • Any request about the quality, package, shipment will be satisfied

Quality first and customer first is our goal. 

 

 

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)