Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Middle Groove Yellow PVC Wood Panels Printing, Size 20 Cm× 8mm||Size:||5950×200×8mm|
|Weight:||3.5 Kg/pc||Type:||Middle Groove|
|Surface Treatment:||Glossy Printing||Component:||50% PVC Virgin Resin, Calcium Carbonate|
Middle groove yellow PVC wood panels printing, size 20 cm× 8mm
|1||Inner truss design for rigidity and high strength|
|2||Can be used for new construction or retrofit|
|3||Comes in standard and custom lengths|
|4||Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.|
|5||Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems|
|6||Cost effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall.|
|8||Supports attic insulation loads|
|9||Bright clean appearance|
PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.
We can use the pvc wood panels in any place of interior decoration, such as the hotel, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, it is matched well with any decoration material. you can decorate the wall and ceiling quickly without paint. Especialy it is an idea material for ceiling and bathroom, where is moisture and oil.
Name: Middle groove yellow PVC wood panels printing, size 20 cm× 8mm
Surface treatment: Glossy printing
Package: Usually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film
Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL
Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container
1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.
2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal
3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a 4.5mm*15mm screw into it.
4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.
5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the groove of ceiling panel.
6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first panel.
7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.
8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.
9) Close the corners with cornice
10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.
As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best sales team.
Quality first and customer first is our goal.