Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPVC Wood Panels

Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors

China Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors supplier
Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors supplier Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors supplier Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors supplier Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors supplier

Large Image :  Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1018

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels Easy Install With The Size 25 Cm× 7.5 Mm Size: 5950×250×7.5mm
Weight: 4.45 Kg/pc Type: Flat
Surface Treatment: Laminated Component: 50% PVC Virgin Resin, Calcium Carbonate
Lead Time: 10-15 Days Port: Shanghai

Flat laminate PVC wood panels easy install with the size 25 cm× 7.5 mm

 

PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.

 

Main features

1. Various of color, suitable for a high quality design and modern sleek, sophisticated environment.

2. Easy installation, it does not require special knowledge and tools. And could be finished in several hours.
3. It can be matched with any decoration materials
4. Durability,  could remain an excellent appearance for a long time.
5. Environmentally friendly.
6. Dustproof,  and the surface is easy to remove dust and pollution.
7. Affordable price. It is cheaper compared with the Aluminum ceilings

 

Quick details 

Name: Flat laminate PVC wood panels easy install with the size 25 cm× 7.5 mm

Weight: 4.45kg/pc

Surface treatment: Laminate

Package: Usually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film as you like

Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL

Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container

 

Loading data

SPECIFICATION QUANTITY (SQM)
width thickness 20GP 40HQ

25cm

 

7mm 3700 9000
7.5mm 3480 8400
8.0mm 3260 7880
9.0mm 2900 6990

 

Installation Instructions

1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.

2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal

3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a 4.5mm*15mm screw into it.

4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.

5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the groove of ceiling panel.

6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first panel.

7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.

8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.

9) Close the corners with cornice

10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.

 

Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best sales team.

  • Professional advice will be gaved before ordering
  • Prompt delivery after the order be confirmed
  • Online support by skype, whatsapp, wechat etc
  • Any request about the quality, package, shipment will be satisfied

Quality first and customer first is our goal. 

Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels / Pvc Wall Cladding For Bathrooms Various Colors

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)