Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Pure White High Glossy Middle Groove Ceiling Pvc Panels With Silver||Size:||250 Mm*7 Mm|
|Weight:||2.5 Kg/m2||Type:||Middle Groove|
|Surface Treatment:||High Glossy||Component:||40%- 60% PVC Virgin Resin, Calcium Carbonate|
|Warranty:||15 Years Is Limited||Port:||Shanghai|
plastic ceiling sheets,
pvc gypsum ceiling board
Pure white high glossy middle groove ceiling pvc panels with silver
1. Quick details
|Product||Pure white high glossy middle groove ceiling pvc panels with silver|
|Length||5.8 m, 5.95 m or be requested|
|Package||Packed with PE-film, 10 sheets per bag|
|Surface treatment||High glossy|
|Payment||Accept T/T or 100% L/C at sight|
2. Key advantages
1) PVC wall panels can be fixed directly to the wall if the surface is relatively even and if the wall is dry, using shower panel adhesive, or fix on to a frame of wooden batons.
2) When fitting PVC wall panels, always fix to a frame of wooden batons.
3) When fixing PVC wall panels to wooden batons, the panels can be fixed through the extending backplate fixing tongue using staples with a staple gun, by hammer with panel pins / nails, with screws, or with panel adhesive.
4) To make a wooden frame, strap the wall with wooden battens placed approximately every 30-40cm according to the direction of assembly. If panels are assembled vertically, strap in the opposite direction horizontally, and vice-versa. If panels are assembled diagonally, the batons can be installed vertically, horizontally, or at right angles to the panels.
5) Start with the preferred end cap U, internal, external, or scotia. Insert the tongue side of the panel into the moulding.
6) Glue the panel, or panel-pin (nail), staple or screw the first panel through the backplate fixing tongue opposite the starting side.
7) Insert the tongue of the next panel into the groove and continue the installation of the panels in the same manner.
8) Use appropriate PVC profiles to finish all corners and ends.
If you’re looking to cover your bathroom walls, ceiling or shower recess area with a waterproof, mould resistant material that looks great and is easier to maintain than tiling then our ceiling pvc panels could be exactly what you’re after.
Many homes have normal wall coverings with tiling around the bath, sink and shower area. Over time the wall surfaces can suffer from damp and mould can form on the grout between the tiles.
With our ceiling pvc panels you’re able to clad your walls with a strong, durable and waterproof covering that’s easy to install and maintain as well as being mould resistant.
Our most popular ceiling pvc panels is glossy white.
Contact Person: Miss. Abby