Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||White Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Color:||White|
|Structure:||Double Hollow Wall||Thickness:||4mm / 6mm / 8mm / 10mm|
|Size:||2.1m * 11.8m||Advantage:||High Heat Resistance|
Customized Size White Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets High Heat Resistance
White Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Features
1. Hight heat resistance
2. Light weight: 1/2 of glass of the same thickness
3. Good light transmittance
4. superior dimensional stability
White Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Application
Bus stop shelter, Building material, Greenhouse, Car garage tents,
Advertising boards, Light boxes, Transportation airline, Swimming pool Cover, Police shield,etc.
White Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
(1) Size : 2.1m * 11.8m ( the max width is 2.1m, other size can also be ordered)
(2) Thickness: the most commonly used thickness is 6mm and 8mm, but if you need 4mm, 5mm and 10mm, we can also do as you need.
(3) Weight: 0.85kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(4) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
White Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Different Colors
White Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Installation Instruction
1. Expose only the face that has the UV protection if the sheets include 1-side UV co-extrusion layer. Double-side UV can expose either side face to sunlight.
2. Store sheets on flat surfaces. Use an opaque cover, tightly secured, to protect from wind, rain and sun. Storage is always preferable indoors.
3. Sheets should be install with the rib channels are sloping downwards. That orientation will reduce accumulation of dirt inside the sheet and ease gravity drainage of condensation moisture.
4. Allow enough or lengthwise and widthwise for expansion of sheets.
5. Improved performance can be obtained by replacing the washers with special plastic screw buttons, fitted with a suitable rubber gasket, with or without a closing cap. They fit the thickness of each type of sheet (6, 8, 10, 16mm, and possibly 25 mm), differing by sleeve length.
6. Never walk on the sheets directly. Always use wooden boards mounted in the same direction of the structural supports.
7. Self-cleaning by rain is usually sufficient. Using diluted mild household detergents. Make sure the detergent contains no abrasives or solvents. Pre-wash with warm water, then wash the stained area with a soft sponge or brush, preferably with hot water, until the stain disappears. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.