Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Sheet For Conservatory Roof||Size:||6mm * 2.1 * 11.8m|
|Structure:||Twin Wall||Raw Material:||Lexan / Makrolon|
Brown Twin Wall Polycarbonate Sheet For Conservatory Roof Sound Insulation
|Twin Wall Polycarbonate Main Benefits|
|1)High thermal insulation|
|2)Extremely Lightweight yet impact resistant|
|3)High light transmission|
|4)Excellent structural durability|
|5)Weather and UV resistant|
|6)Blocks virtually all UV radiation|
|7)Easy to handle and install|
|8)High fire ratings|
|Twin Wall Polycarbonate Typical Application|
|1)Architectural roofing and glazing|
|2)skylights and sidelights|
|5)Illuminated signage and displays|
|7)Greenhouse and garden center roofing|
Twin Wall Polycarbonate Specification
Min. Bend Radius
Twin Wall Polycarbonate Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.