Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheets||Size:||(4mm - 10mm) * 2.1 * 11.8m|
|Color:||Blue||Suitable Temperature:||-40℃ — +120℃|
|Structure:||Two Walls||Advantage:||UV Protection|
UV Protection Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheets , Polycarbonate Flat Roof Panels
Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheets provides outstanding flexibility in design and advanced heat reflecting and light transmitting performance. One side of the sheet has a co-extruded UV barrier which provides protection from 99.9% of harmful UV radiation, giving superior resistance to outdoor weathering. The flat appearance of the sheet means it is aesthetically pleasing.
Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheets Application
1. Building skylights; such as gymnasium, workshop, storehouse etc.
2. Agriculture greenhouse
3. Natatorium coverings
4. Walkway; Carport
5. Indoor partition; Folding screen
Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheets Specification
Min. Bend Radius
Technical Date of Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheets
Modulus of elasticity
Heat deflection temperature
Coefficient of thermal heat expansion
Range of temperature
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission: Good light transmission
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Why Choose Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet of OASIS
HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer and exporter of polycarbonae sheets. Established on 2011 and Located at Haining city which is between Shanghai airport and Hangzhou Airport.
We have 3 advanced producing line for polycarbonate sheets. Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Latin America, Middle east, Africa and south asisa.
On 2015, we established first branch company at Bogota,Colombia, loacated at Calle 68 #22-43.
On 2016, we set another warehouse in Colombia, the address is Carrera 22#14-60,Bogota.
On 2017, we plan to set more warehouse in another city of Colombia, Such as Cali,Baranquilla.
With “quality first, best credit, clients supreme”, welcome warmly you to inquiry and visit us