Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||200 × 6.5 MM PVC Garage Wall Panels In Printing Middle Groove||Width:||20cm / 8 Inch|
|Surface Treatment:||Normal Printing||Application:||Hotel, Garage, Commercial Buildings, Home Decoration|
garage ceiling covering,
garage interior wall cladding
200 × 6.5 MM PVC Garage Wall Panels in Printing Middle Groove
PVC garage wall panel has various advantages over other materials, namely they are waterproof, termite proof, fire retardant, economical, maintenance free, being non-porous and non-absorbent, can incorporate flush fitted lighting, access hatches, air vents and sprinklers. They are also easy to instal and available in various colours, they are hassle-free to paint over or polish.
PVC Garage Wall Panel Description
Panel width: 200mm
Panel thickness: 6.5mm
Panel length: for 20GP container, the maximum length is 5.8m; for 40HQ container, the maximum length is 5.95m
Panel shape: middle groove board
Panel process: printing
Panel Outer packing: PE film
Panel Packing number: 10pcs/bag
Panel Packing mark: We can print your company logo or OEM
|Escherichia coli ATCC 25922|
|After 24th Average of the viable cell(cfu/piece)||Antimicrobial rate (%)|
|Staphylococcus aureus ATCC6538|
PVC Garage Wall Panel Loading Quantity:
Advantage of PVC Garage Wall Panel
1, Light weight, easy to install and clean
2, waterproof, fireproof, anti-bacteria
3, Very durable, it could be used for 25 years
4, No paint, No maintance, evironment friendly
5, Lots of different color design for choice
6, The cost is very cheaper compared with other decoration materials
PVC Garage Wall Panel Application
PVC garage wall panel is great for carport, garages, under eaves, bathrooms, living room, laundry room, kitchen and much more. PVC panels are perfect for areas with moisture issues. It is also great for areas where you just need to quickly spruce up, as you can fix the panel on any surface. You no longer need to remove old wall paper or old wall tiles to revitalize a room. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panel.
How To Install PVC Garage Wall Panel
1) For a perfect finish we recommended using our finishing trims. Trims are used at the start and end of panel runs, and on any corners. We recommend that 2-part finishing trims are used, in which case the back part of all trims should be fixed first.
2) Working from left to right, measure and cut the first panel to the correct length. Boards can be cut with a tenon saw, a jigsaw or a fine toothed hand saw.
3) Fix in position using a plumb line or spirit level to ensure that this first length is perfectly vertical. If you are using nails, screws or staples, fix through the lip at the back edge of the board so that the fixings are hidden when the next board is pushed into place.
4) If fixing in a shower cubicle apply bathroom grade silicone (apply a bead of sealant vertically along the back leg of the panel that you have fixed).
5) Push the next panel into position and fix as before.
6) Once all panels have been fixed, fit the front section of the two-part trims to finish the installation.
PVC Garage Wall Panel Color Showing
Contact Person: Bruce