Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Size:||6mm * 2.1 * 11.8m|
|Structure:||Twin Wall||Raw Material:||Lexan / Makrolon|
polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheets,
uv roof sheeting
Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Agriculture Greenhouse 2.1 * 11.8m
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets provides outstanding flexibility in design and advanced heat reflecting and light transmitting performance. One side of the sheet has a co-extruded UV barrier which provides protection from 99.9% of harmful UV radiation, giving superior resistance to outdoor weathering. The flat appearance of the sheet means it is aesthetically pleasing.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
Min. Bend Radius
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission:
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Packing
As with all glazing materials, care should be exercised when handling and transporting polycarbonate sheet in order to prevent scratches and damage to sheet edges. Each sheet is packaged as follows to minimise the risk of these problems:
* The top face is covered with printed ing
* The bottom face use opal film or neutral film
* The edges of the sheets have colored tape on them
* The sheet should be kept in their packaging until immediately prior to installation
Contact Person: Abby