Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Double Wall Polycarbonate Panels||Color:||Transparent; Clear|
|Structure:||Double Wall||Thickness:||4mm -10mm|
|UV Layer:||One Side With 50 Micron UV Layer||Other Name:||Makrolon Polycarbonate Sheet|
uv roof sheeting,
double wall polycarbonate panels
OEM Double Wall Polycarbonate Panels , Custom Makrolon Polycarbonate Sheet
Double Wall Polycarbonate Panels Details
1, Standard size: Width 2100mm×Length 6000mm; size also could be ordered
2, 100% virgin Sabic/Bayer material.
3, ANTI-UV protection, 50um UV protecting layer
4, 10 years warranty.
5, Color: clear, blue, lake blue, green, grass green, brown, opal, red, yellow
Double Wall Polycarbonate Panels Parameters
|UV side||Standard size||Light transmission|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Clear (%)||Lake Blue (%)||Green (%)|
|4||6||850||4.1||1||2100||5.8m; 5.95m; 11.8m||80||56||55|
Double Wall Polycarbonate Panels FEATURES:
1. Energy Saving. Polycarbonate hollow sheet can be used for greenhouse.
2. Its exceptional weather ability and impact resistance makes maintenance and glazing replacement costs minimized.
3. Highly durability and safety. When it comes to protection, polycarbonate hollow sheet is the secure choice. It’s able to stand extreme abuse. Its impact strength is 200 times greater than glass and 10 times greater than acrylic.
4. Design Flexibility. Can be cold-formed to light radii or thermo-formed to complete shapes, they allow unique glazing solutions and are available in a variety of handsome tints, consider pool enclosures, skylights, covered wall ways, sound barriers office partition, and you’ll appreciate the design flexibility polycarbonate hollow sheet products deliver.
5. Heatproof. Polycarbonate hollow sheet’s multi cover structure makes heatproof function better than solid materials.
Double Wall Polycarbonate Panels MAIN APPLICATION:
Polycarbonate sheets are extensively used in buildings such as roofing, domes, skylights, car ports, swimming pool, sunrooms, railway station, greenhouses; sidewalls; warehouse roofing and stadium.
Contact Person: Abby