Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home ProductsPVC Wood Panels

Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels For Hotel / Bedroom / Bathroom 10 Inch

Certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels For Hotel / Bedroom / Bathroom 10 Inch

Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels For Hotel / Bedroom / Bathroom 10 Inch
Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels For Hotel / Bedroom / Bathroom 10 Inch Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels For Hotel / Bedroom / Bathroom 10 Inch Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels For Hotel / Bedroom / Bathroom 10 Inch

Large Image :  Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels For Hotel / Bedroom / Bathroom 10 Inch

Product Details:
Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1033
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Detailed Product Description
Name: Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels 10 Inch Wide For Pakistan Market Width: 10 Inch
Length: 5.95 Meter Or Be Requested Type: Flat Panels
Surface Treatment: Hot Stamping Color: Wood Design
Min Order Quantity: 3500 M2 HS Code: 39259000
High Light:

wood grain wall panels

,

plastic wall liner panels

Hot stamping PVC wood panels 10 inch wide for Pakistan market

 

Quick details

Name:  PVC wood panels

HS CODE: 39259000

Certificate: ISO9001, SGS

Design: Hot stamping with wood color

Package: Usually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film

Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid against copy of BL

Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container

 

Main features

 

1 Inner truss design for rigidity and high strength
2 Can be used for new construction or retrofit
3 Comes in standard and custom lengths
4 Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
5 Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
6 Cost effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall.
7 Hidden fasteners
8 Supports attic insulation loads
9 Bright clean appearance

 

Description

Product name

Hot stamping PVC wood panels 10 inch wide for Pakistan market

Product Introduction Our waterproof PVC wall panels are a cost effective and simple to install solution for cladding inside shower cubicles and wet rooms, ensuring a low maintenance finish which is easily wiped down to keep it looking fresh. It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.
Material PVC resin
Hot Stamping PVC Wood Panels For Hotel / Bedroom / Bathroom 10 Inch 0 Width (mm) Length (mm)
250 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Delivery Details Within15- 20 Days after confirm the order
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

The PVC wood panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.

 

 

Application

PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.

We can use the pvc wood panels in any place of interior decoration, such as the hotel, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, it is matched well with any decoration material. you can decorate the wall and ceiling quickly without paint. Especialy it is an idea material for ceiling and bathroom, where is moisture and oil.

 

Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best sales team. There are 10 producing line of pvc panels, the producing capacity could be 60000m2 every week.

  • Professional advice will be gaved before ordering
  • Prompt delivery after the order be confirmed
  • Online support by skype, whatsapp, wechat etc
  • Any request about the quality, package, shipment will be satisfied

Quality first and customer first is our goal. 

 

 

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Tel: +8613750789842

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)