Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Color Bronze 6mm / 8mm Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Greenhouse||Color:||Bronze, Brown|
|Structure:||Double Wall||Thickness:||4mm -10mm|
|UV Layer:||One Side With 50 Micron UV Layer||Max Width:||2.1 Meter|
polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheets,
double wall polycarbonate panels
Color Bronze 6mm / 8mm Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Greenhouse
Polycarbonate sheet is a versatile light weight roofing sheet ideal for use in lean to roofs, carports/canopies and pergolas etc.
6mm/8mm/10mm Bronze polycarbonate offers all the benefits of the clear sheet with a subtle bronze tint. Twinwall polycarbonate is easy to work with lightweight, and and works great when used in combination with our rafter supported glazing bars.
1. Max Width: 2.1 meter
2. Max Length: 11.8 meter
3. Raw Material: Sabic/ Bayer material
4. Anti-UV Protection: 50um UV layer in one side
5. Available in a variety of sizes. If the size you are looking for is not displayed please contact us as sheets can be cut to size if required.
6. Available in Clear, Bronze and Opal, etc.
|UV side||Standard size||Light transmission|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Clear (%)||Lake Blue (%)||Bronze (%)|
|4||6||850||4.1||1||2100||5.8m; 5.95m; 11.8m||80||56||34|
1. Polycarbonate hollow sheet can be used for greenhouse. Transparent, allowing light to pass through, but UV resistant. UV coated. Coated is a layer of high-density UV reflector. Polycarbonate hollow sheet offered in grades that resist the degrading effect of sunlight. UV resistant which protects against yellowing when encored to the element is built in.
2. Highly durability and safety. When it comes to protection, polycarbonate hollow sheet is the secure choice. It’s able to stand extreme abuse. Its impact strength is 200 times greater than glass and 10 times greater than acrylic.
3. Design Flexibility. Can be cold-formed to light radii or thermo-formed to complete shapes, they allow unique glazing solutions and are available in a variety of handsome tints, consider pool enclosures, skylights, covered wall ways, sound barriers office partition, and you’ll appreciate the design flexibility polycarbonate hollow sheet products deliver.
4. Light Weight. Polycarbonate hollow sheet is stronger and lighter than most glazing material, installation is easies and less structure support is required. Lightweight and easy to install.
5. Heatproof. Polycarbonate hollow sheet’s multi cover structure makes heatproof function better than solid materials.
6. Weather resistant: Resistant to extreme fluctuations in temperature.
5. Stadium roofing
8. Roof light
Contact Person: Abby