Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home ProductsCorrugated Polycarbonate Sheets

Various Colors Corrugated Polycarbonate Greenhouse Panels Flame Resistance

China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Various Colors Corrugated Polycarbonate Greenhouse Panels Flame Resistance

small.img.alt small.img.alt small.img.alt

Large Image :  Various Colors Corrugated Polycarbonate Greenhouse Panels Flame Resistance

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: OEM
Certification: ISO9001/SGS
Model Number: U-lock system
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: PE film
Delivery Time: 15 days after deposit
Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 20 tons per month
Detailed Product Description
Material: Makrolon/Lexen Length: Customized
Width: 700 Mm Thickness: 8/10/12/14 Mm
Shape: R-structure Guarantee: 10 Years
Surface: UV Protection Weight: 2.2 KGS/SQM
High Light:

corrugated skylight panels


lexan corrugated panels

polycarbonate standing-seam locking systems, polycarbonate U-Lock system sheets:


quick details of U-LOCK systems polycarbonate sheets:

  • 1) Thickness: 8mm-----40mm
  • 2) Maximum width: 2050mm
  • 3) Length: Any dimension
  • 4) Specific gravity: 1.15 kg/m2*mm
  • 5) Color: Clear, blue, green, opal, brown, blue green etc.

Description of polycarbonate standing seam locking systems:

The U-shape self-lock panel has its own special connecting system. There is no need to draw any hole for screw on the sheet. Thus can ensure 100% water and dust proof. we offer a complete serial of accessories for the U-shape polycarbonate system panel to make sure the easy and low installation.


U-shape system panel adopts 4-wall rectangle structure with air space inside which guarantees good thermal insulation and excellent resistance to crash stress. The external side is coated with U.V. protection (can be on both sides if required) warranting resistance to aging due to atmospheric agents and UV rays. Owing characteristics as: light weight, flexible, virtually unbreakable, highly light transmission, better heat insulation, flame retardancy ect. the PC multi-wall sheet can be widely used in various areas such as: agricultural green house, building wall, building roof, awning, swimming pool roof and so on.



  8MM 1.80kg/㎡
  10MM 2.00kg/㎡
  10MM 2.20kg/㎡
  12MM 2.40kg/㎡
5 WALL U X-STRUCTURE 14MM 2.70kg/㎡
  16MM 3.00kg/㎡
  18MM 3.30kg/㎡
  20MM 3.60kg/㎡
7 WALL U R-STRUCTURE 22MM 3.80kg/㎡
  25MM 4.00kg/㎡
  27MM 4.20kg/㎡
  30MM 4.50kg/㎡
  38MM 5.60kg/㎡
  40MM 6.00kg/㎡

Product Details

Item name Standing-seam Locking System
Packaging PE film
MOQ 3 tons
Delivery time Within 20 workdays
Certification ISO9001
Color & OEM As your requirement, all kinds of color are avaible. OEM are welcome.
Shipping Terms FOB/CRF/CIF
Payment Terms T/T 30% desposite.70% at sight of B/L copy
HS Code 3921610000

Feature of Standing-seam Locking System

1. Light trasmission: up to 85%
2. Impact resistance: 80 times that of glass, 15 times that of pc sheeting.
3. Temperature resitance range: -40 to 120 Celsius Degree.
4. Light weight: only 1/12 ofthe weight of glass with same thickness.
5. Ultraviolet resistance: with UV protective layer.
6. Flame resistance: B1 grade
7. Sound and Heat proof

Applications of Standing-seam Locking System

1) For resisting winds, rains, and gathering lights of all kinds of buildings, roofs, corridors, curtains, eaves of court yards.

2) For various advertising billboards, telephone stalls or ATM stalls.

3) For decoration of gardens, recreation rooms, or other public places.

4) For front shields or instruments and meter plants of cars, blats, planes, machines and police shields.

5) For sound-insulation walls of roads and bridges.

6) For raising sheds of crops, fruits and vegetables, animals and poultry, etc..


Various Colors Corrugated Polycarbonate Greenhouse Panels Flame Resistance 1


Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Miss. Abby

Tel: 86-18357305069

Fax: 86-573-8780-5310

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)