Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||700 Mm||Thickness:||8/10/12/14 Mm|
|Surface:||UV Protection||Weight:||2.2 KGS/SQM|
polycarbonate standing-seam locking systems, polycarbonate U-Lock system sheets:
Description of polycarbonate standing seam locking systems:
The U-shape self-lock panel has its own special connecting system. There is no need to draw any hole for screw on the sheet. Thus can ensure 100% water and dust proof. we offer a complete serial of accessories for the U-shape polycarbonate system panel to make sure the easy and low installation.
U-shape system panel adopts 4-wall rectangle structure with air space inside which guarantees good thermal insulation and excellent resistance to crash stress. The external side is coated with U.V. protection (can be on both sides if required) warranting resistance to aging due to atmospheric agents and UV rays. Owing characteristics as: light weight, flexible, virtually unbreakable, highly light transmission, better heat insulation, flame retardancy ect. the PC multi-wall sheet can be widely used in various areas such as: agricultural green house, building wall, building roof, awning, swimming pool roof and so on.
|2WALL U R-STRUCTURE||6MM||1.60kg/㎡|
|4 WALL U R-STRUCTURE||8MM||2.00kg/㎡|
|5 WALL U X-STRUCTURE||14MM||2.70kg/㎡|
|7 WALL U R-STRUCTURE||22MM||3.80kg/㎡|
|8 WALL LOCK R-STRUCTURE||35MM||5.20kg/㎡|
|Item name||Standing-seam Locking System|
|Delivery time||Within 20 workdays|
|Color & OEM||As your requirement, all kinds of color are avaible. OEM are welcome.|
|Payment Terms||T/T 30% desposite.70% at sight of B/L copy|
|1. Light trasmission: up to 85%|
|2. Impact resistance: 80 times that of glass, 15 times that of pc sheeting.|
|3. Temperature resitance range: -40 to 120 Celsius Degree.|
|4. Light weight: only 1/12 ofthe weight of glass with same thickness.|
|5. Ultraviolet resistance: with UV protective layer.|
|6. Flame resistance: B1 grade|
|7. Sound and Heat proof
1) For resisting winds, rains, and gathering lights of all kinds of buildings, roofs, corridors, curtains, eaves of court yards.
2) For various advertising billboards, telephone stalls or ATM stalls.
3) For decoration of gardens, recreation rooms, or other public places.
4) For front shields or instruments and meter plants of cars, blats, planes, machines and police shields.
5) For sound-insulation walls of roads and bridges.
6) For raising sheds of crops, fruits and vegetables, animals and poultry, etc..