Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsWaterproof Wall Panels

UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches

China UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches supplier
UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches supplier UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches supplier UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches supplier

Large Image :  UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches

Product Details:

Place of Origin: HAINING, CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS
Certification: ISO/SGS
Model Number: C010

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 100 pcs/pallet
Delivery Time: 10 days after deposit
Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 1000 pieces per day
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: PVC Resin And Calcium Carbonate Length: 2.44M
Width: 1.22M Thickness: 3.3MM
Weight: 22.5KG/PC Panel: Solid
Surface: UV Coating

 

PVC MARBLE SHEETS is an new products which is made with high quality pvc and uv material. It is the

good substitute of real marble, compared with natural marble, the weight is is just 1/10 and the price is just 1/5. So they are widely used for indoor wall decorative.

It is convenient to install, which can be divided into different sizes based on customers' specification. After chamfered edges with special technic, The details like grain and color are totally same as the surface of board. At the same time we provide Installation profiles and special glue

 

SPECIFICATION OF PVC MARBLE PANEL:

WIDTH: 1220mm
LENGTH: 2440mm
THICKNESS 3.3mm
WEIGHT: 22.5 kg/pc
PACKAGE: PE film

 

ADVANTAGE OF PVC MARBLE PANEL:

 

1, green environmantal protection: not contain thte radioactive elements,water proof, moisture proof,moth proof

2. fire proof:the pvc board are self-extinguishable for a safer option over tradition materials.

3. anti-corrosion, wear-resistance

4. variety: rich color and styles such as marble grain ,wood grain and so on.

5. easy installation: use common machine can be cut; glue can make it frim.

6. low maintance:there is low maintance required as the material does not absorb liquid; the dirty spot can be easily removed with cloth and water.

 

TESTING REPORTS OF UV MARBLE SHEETS:

Item

Index

Unit

Density

≥1.4

g/cm³

Thermal conductivity

≤0.3

W/(m·k)

Water absorption

≤38

%

Water contain

≤10

%

Moisture movement

≤0.25

%

Anti-freezing

No cracking or delaminating

25 times of freeze-thaw cycles

Non-water soaking

No Water Forms after being tested

24h 24 hours

Incombustibility

GB 8624-2006A1

/

Bending strength

Oven dry

Parallel

≥16.0

Mpa

Cross

≥11.0

Mpa

Full water condition

Parallel

≥10.0

Mpa

Cross

≥7.0

Mpa

Impact resistance

Oven dry

No continuous cracking after one impact

/

Remark; please contact our technical department if you need more technical index.

 

UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches

APPLICATION OF UV PANEL FOR WALL:

Interior wall or ceiling, not flooring

Widely used in residential place: TV backgroud wall or other place in living room, Washing room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Villas, etc.

Widely used in commercial place: Hotel, Airport, Subway station, Clubs, Supermarket, Restautants, Bars, Cafes, Offices, KTV, High-grade guest house, Commercial house, Entertainment club hospital, High-grade floor hall, and other interior wall decoration.

Widely used in residential place: TV backgroud wall or other place in living room, Washing room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Villas, etc.

 

INSTALLATION OF SOLID PVC WALL PANEL: SOLO USE GLUE

UV Protection Waterproof Wall Panels For Kitchen Easy Installation 4' × 8' Inches

 

 

 

 

 

 

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Abby

Tel: +8618357305069

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)