Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPVC Wall Panels

Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms

China Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms supplier
Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms supplier Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms supplier

Large Image :  Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms

Product Details:

Place of Origin: ZHEJIANG, CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS
Certification: ISO/SGS
Model Number: C002

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 100 pcs/pallet
Delivery Time: 10 days after deposit
Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 800 pieces per day
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: PVC Resin And Calcium Carbonate Length: 2.44M
Width: 1.22M Thickness: 3.3MM
Weight: 22.5KG/PC Panel: Solid
Surface: UV Coating Color: Marble

marble pvc wall panels ivory cream color with finish aged wall cladding 1220*2440mm

 

WHAT IS THE MARBLE UV PVC WALL PANEL?

UV panel is a wonderful product which processed by the special craft , using the environmental friendly polymer composite material as the base material, and it conforming to the government standard.
It meets the requirements of "physico-chemical performance test" . With well-distributed density, dense structure and high intensity, it is well damp proofed and can't be out of shape. What's more, the surface is highly abrasion resistant.
PVC MARBLE PANEL is an new products which is made with high quality pvc and uv material. It is the

good substitute of real marble, compared with natural marble, the weight is is just 1/10 and the price is just 1/5. So they are widely used for indoor wall decorative.

 

 

SPECIFICATION OF PVC MARBLE SHEETS:

WIDTH: 1220mm
LENGTH: 2440mm
THICKNESS 3.3mm
WEIGHT: 22.5 kg/pc
PACKAGE: PE film

 

 

ADVANTAGE OF WATERPROOF MARBLE PVC WALL PANEL:

1, green environmantal protection: not contain thte radioactive elements,water proof, moisture proof,moth proof

2. fire proof:the pvc board are self-extinguishable for a safer option over tradition materials.

3. anti-corrosion, wear-resistance

4. variety: rich color and styles such as marble grain ,wood grain and so on.

5. easy installation: use common machine can be cut; glue can make it frim.

6. low maintance:there is low maintance required as the material does not absorb liquid; the dirty spot can be easily removed with cloth and water.

Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms

Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms

 

Applications Interior wall or ceiling, not flooring
Widely used in residential place: TV backgroud wall or other place in living room, Washing room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Villas, etc.
Widely used in commercial place: Hotel, Airport, Subway station, Clubs, Supermarket, Restautants, Bars, Cafes, Offices, KTV, High-grade guest house, Commercial house, Entertainment club hospital, High-grade floor hall, and other interior wall decoration.
Widely used in residential place: TV backgroud wall or other place in living room, Washing room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Villas, etc.
 

 

INSTALLATION OF SOLID PVC WALL PANEL: SOLO USE GLUE

Water Resistant Wall Panels , Decorative Plastic Wall Panels For Bathrooms

 

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Abby

Tel: +8618357305069

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)