Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Silver Line Ceiling PVC Panels Wide Size 250mm For Latin America||Dimension:||250mm*7mm|
|PVC Ratio:||45%||Shape:||Middle Groove With Silver Lines|
|Back Color:||White||Target Area:||Latin America|
plastic ceiling sheets,
pvc gypsum ceiling board
Silver Line Ceiling PVC Panels Wide Size 250mm For Latin America
PVC Panel Introduction
PVC ceiling panel is a modern and practical way to decorate our PVC ceiling range. Lghtweight PVC ceiling panels are easily installed which make PVC ceiling panels very popular.
PVC ceiling panels are practical and waterproof therefor no more worries about that leaking roof or condensation on your bathroom-and/or kitchen ceiling. Painting is now a thing of the past. PVC ceiling panels are installed directly onto the brandering with dry wall screws for best results.
PVC Panel Description
|Silver Line Ceiling PVC Panels Wide Size 250mm For Latin America|
|Classification||Ceiling PVC Panels|
|25cm||7mm||as you need||10pcs/pack||PE bag|
|Hot stamping treatment|
PVC Panel Advantages
|A lot of colors available, can choose different hot stamping films|
|Stable material, high Impact and strength|
|Fire retardant, waterproof, recyclable, environmental friendly|
|The dirt can be easily wiped by duster cloth|
PVC Panel Installation
1) Fine tooth saw or jigsaw
2) Measuring tape
3) Set square
4) Spirit level
6) Electric drill or screw driver
7) Safety goggles
8) Hole saw
1) For a perfect finish we recommended using our finishing trims. Trims are used at the start and end of panel runs, and on any corners. We recommend that 2-part finishing trims are used, in which case the back part of all trims should be fixed first.
2) Working from left to right, measure and cut the first panel to the correct length. Boards can be cut with a tenon saw, a jigsaw or a fine toothed hand saw.
3) Fix in position using a plumb line or spirit level to ensure that this first length is perfectly vertical. If you are using nails, screws or staples, fix through the lip at the back edge of the board so that the fixings are hidden when the next board is pushed into place.
4) If fixing in a shower cubicle apply bathroom grade silicone (apply a bead of sealant vertically along the back leg of the panel that you have fixed).
5) Push the next panel into position and fix as before.
6) Once all panels have been fixed, fit the front section of the two-part trims to finish the installation.
PVC Panel Color Show