Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home ProductsPVC Wall Panels

UV Coating Solid Pvc Wall Panels Exterior Marble Color 1.22M*2.44M

China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

UV Coating Solid Pvc Wall Panels Exterior Marble Color 1.22M*2.44M

UV Coating Solid Pvc Wall Panels Exterior Marble Color 1.22M*2.44M
UV Coating Solid Pvc Wall Panels Exterior Marble Color 1.22M*2.44M UV Coating Solid Pvc Wall Panels Exterior Marble Color 1.22M*2.44M

Large Image :  UV Coating Solid Pvc Wall Panels Exterior Marble Color 1.22M*2.44M

Product Details:
Place of Origin: ZHEJIANG, CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS
Certification: ISO/SGS
Model Number: C007
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 100 pcs/pallet
Delivery Time: 10 days after deposit
Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 1000 pieces per day
Detailed Product Description
Material: PVC Resin And Calcium Carbonate Length: 2.44M
Width: 1.22M Thickness: 3.3MM
Weight: 22.5KG/PC Panel: Solid
Surface: UV Coating Color: Marble
High Light:

pvc waterproof wall panels


uv marble sheet

1.22M*2.44M wall covering PVC marble panel UV board decorative plastic sheets


waterproof wall panel, pvc marble solid panel is an new products which is made with high quality pvc and uv material. It is the good substitute of real marble, compared with natural marble, the weight is is just 1/10 and the price is just 1/5. So they are widely used for indoor wall decorative.



Solid pvc wall panel is a wonderful product which processed by the special craft , using the environmental friendly polymer composite material as the base material, and it conforming to the government standard. With strong fire resistance, there will be no toxic fog, no flame transmission if it burned.


It meets the requirements of "physico-chemical performance test" . With well-distributed density, dense structure and high intensity, it is well damp proofed and can’t be out of shape. What’s more, the surface is highly abrasion resistant.


It is produced by special production technology of automatic production line of high temperature and high pressure with green surface colored paper and back balance paper which containing a resin impregnated special formulation to suppress smooth surface. It is environmental friendly with no deformation, no smell, no radiation, free paint, and long-term insect prevention. Mildew bacteria resistant, non formaldehyde to release ,no harm to human body, no pollution to the environment.


It is convenient to install, which can be divided into different sizes based on customers’ specification. After chamfered edges with special technic, The details like grain and color are totally same as the surface of board. At the same time we provide Installation profiles and special glue. It is the high performance-cost ratio plate, after installation it is almost same as the wood and natural marble.



WIDTH: 1220mm
LENGTH: 2440mm
WEIGHT: 22.5 kg/pc


product name uv coat pvc wall panels / uv marble sheet
material pvc+calcium powder+additive
composition pvc base board+hot stamping film+UV-curing
surface color marble grain, wood grain,solid color and also can customized
thichkness 3.3mm
package 100pcs/pallet

1, glue on the wall

2, use aliuminimum rod

application interior wall decoration such as restaurant,hotel,supermarket,kitchen, living room and so on.
certificate SGS,CE
Sample we can provide free sample for customer
UV Coating Solid Pvc Wall Panels Exterior Marble Color 1.22M*2.44M 0


1,green environmantal protection: not contain thte radioactive elements,water proof, moisture proof,moth proof

2.fire proof:the pvc board are self-extinguishable for a safer option over tradition materials.

3.anti-corrosion, wear-resistance

4.variety: rich color and styles such as marble grain ,wood grain and so on.

5.easy installation: use common machine can be cut; glue can make it frim.

6.low maintance:there is low maintance required as the material does not absorb liquid; the dirty spot can be easily removed with cloth and water.








Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Miss. Abby

Tel: 86-18357305069

Fax: 86-573-8780-5310

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)