Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPVC Wood Panels

Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG

China Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG supplier
Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG supplier Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG supplier Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG supplier Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG supplier Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG supplier

Large Image :  Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG

Product Details:

Place of Origin: HAINING, CHINA
Brand Name: OEM
Certification: ISO9001
Model Number: PLV35

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 10PCS/PE BAGS
Delivery Time: 7~10 days after deposit
Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 15000 SQM/DAY
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: PVC Resin And Calcium Carbonate Length: 5.95M
Width: 25CM Thickness: 7.5MM
Weight: 2.5KG / 3.0KG Surface: Brilliant Printing
Shape: Flat

PLV35 new interior decorative material wood pvc panels for ceiling and wall sell well in Colombia

 

What is wood pvc Panels?

wood pvc panels is mainly made with PVC resin and calcium carbonate, adding a certain amount of anti-aging agent, modifier and other additives, by mixing, rolling, vacuum and other processes made of blister. and the surface will be with high glossy printing wooden grain color

PVC panel is an new system of light weight construction for ceiling and wall, its assembly system always offer elegance and different finishes

SPECIFICATION OF CEILING PVC CEILING:

MATERIA PVC resin, calcium carbonate, some other ingredients

SPECIFICATION
Width×Thickness (MM) PVC content Length (MM)
100×9.5; 160×9.5;
40%
45%
50%
55%
60%

5800mm for 20’GP
5950mm for 40’HQ

 
200×6; 200×7; 200×7.5;
200×8; 200×10;
250×4.5; 250×5; 250×7;
250×7.5; 250×8; 250×8.5
300×7; 300×9
595×595; 603×603
Surface process Common printing; Hot foiled printing; Laminated;
PACKAGE PE film(bundle); Carton
 

 
Why choose our wood pvc panel:

  • Light Weight
  • Hidden fastener, easy to install.
  • Low maintenance, easy to clean.
  • Cost Effective, Economical, no painting required. (Cheaper than Plastering)
  • Color design, make the wall and ceiling looks much beautiful.
  • Fire Resistance.
  • Professional High Quality Finnish
  • Water Resistance.
  • 30 years warranty limited

Application of decorative pvc ceiling panel:

Kitchen and bathroom

Warehouse and storage

Restaurant and hotel

Office and hospital

Shops and supermarkets

Train and bus station

Church

Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG

 

How to identify the quality of the pvc panel?

Take one bag or one piece of pvc panel, the panels can be bent so that both of the ends can be touched, and the panels will not broken. The quality of the material is good and this plastic panel has a high durability.

Professional PVC Wood Panels For Kitchen / Warehouse 2.5KG / 3.0KG

 
HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer and exporter of pvc panel. Established on 2011 and Located at Haining city which is between Shanghai airport and Hangzhou Airport.
We have nine advanced producing line for pvc panel. Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Latin America, Middle east, Africa and south asisa.
On 2015, we established first branch company at Bogota,Colombia, loacated at Calle 68 #22-43.
On 2016, we set another warehouse in Colombia, the address is Carrera 22#14-60,Bogota.
On 2017, we plan to set more warehouse in another city of Colombia, Such as Cali,Baranquilla.
With “quality first, best credit, clients supreme”, welcome warmly you to inquiry and visit us

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Abby

Tel: +8618357305069

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)