Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPlastic Laminate Panels

Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch

China Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch supplier
Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch supplier Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch supplier Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch supplier

Large Image :  Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1045

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: 8 Inch Flat Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Wall Panels Width: 8 Inch
Length: 5.95 Meter Or Be Requested Type: Flat Board
Function: Wall Panel. Ceiling Panel Min Order Quantity: 3500 M2
HS Code: 39259000 Warranty: 15 Years

8 inch Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / pvc wall panels

 

Specification

Name Environment Friendly PVC Wall Panels Laminated surface Board
Model OS1045
Size 5950*200*7.5 mm
Surface treatment Laminte
Type Flat board
HS CODE 39259000
Sample Supply samples for free
Package 10 pieces/bag, with PE film or cartons
Loading 20' or 40' container

 

Features of pvc ceilings

Anti Fungal

Corrosion Resistant

Don’t need to be painted

Durable

Easy to clean

Fire Retardant

Light weight

Quick Installation

Termite Proof

Water proof

Zero Maintenance

 

Application

Plastic laminate panels have various advantage, they are waterproof, Termite Proof, Fire Retardant, Economical, Maintenance free, being non-porous and non-absorbent, can incorporate flush fitting lighting, access hatches, air vents and sprinklers easy to install & available in various colours shades & no hassles of Painting & Polishing. it is widely use in warehouse, hospital, living room, bedroom and any interior place.

 

Detail information

Product name

8 inch Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / pvc wall panels

Product Introduction Our plastic laminate panels are cost effective interior decoration material. It is easy to install solution for wall and ceiling cover.It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.
Material PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch Width (mm) Length (mm)
200 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Delivery Details Within15- 20 Days after confirm the order
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Payment

1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

 

 

Company information

Located at Haining city,  HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer, we sell the products to many countries, with many experience in producing and selling, our factory is near to Shanghai port.

We have 10 advanced producing line for pvc panel, . Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Europe, Middle east, Russia, south America and south Asia.

 

Competitve Advantage of OASIS

We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of PVC panel.

* We have ten advanced producing lines, the producing capacity is more than 2500000 square meters per   year.

* We always insist on "QUALITY FIRST, BEST CREDIT, GOOD SERVICE AND CLIENTS SUPREME". For    long time cooperation, quality is guaranteed.

* Our pvc ceiling panels are sold to worldwide and sale well in Middle East, South America, Europe, South  Asia and Africa. On 2015, we established an branch company in Colombia.

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)