Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPlastic Laminate Panels

Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall / Ceiling 10 Inch Flat Board Type

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall / Ceiling 10 Inch Flat Board Type

China Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall / Ceiling 10 Inch Flat Board Type supplier
Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall / Ceiling 10 Inch Flat Board Type supplier Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall / Ceiling 10 Inch Flat Board Type supplier Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall / Ceiling 10 Inch Flat Board Type supplier

Large Image :  Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall / Ceiling 10 Inch Flat Board Type

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1044

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Flat Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels / 10 Inch Pvc Laminate Panels Width: 10 Inch
Length: 5.95 Meter Or Be Requested Type: Flat Board
Function: Wall Panel. Ceiling Panel Min Order Quantity: 3500 M2
HS Code: 39259000 Warranty: 15 Years

Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / 10 inch pvc laminate panels

 

Quick details

Name:  Plastic laminate panels

HS CODE: 39259000

Certificate: ISO9001, SGS

Surface treatment: laminate

Type: Flat panel

SIze: 10 inch / 25 cm

Package: Usually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film

Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container

 

Main features

 

1 Inner truss design for rigidity and high strength
2 Can be used for new construction or retrofit
3 Comes in standard and custom lengths
4 Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
5 Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
6 Cost effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall.
7 Hidden fasteners
8 Supports attic insulation loads
9 Bright clean appearance

 

Description

Product name

Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / 10 inch pvc laminate panels

Product Introduction Our plastic laminate panels are cost effective interior decoration material. It is easy to install solution for wall and ceiling cover.It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.
Material PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Fireproof Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall / Ceiling 10 Inch Flat Board Type Width (mm) Length (mm)
250 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Delivery Details Within15- 20 Days after confirm the order
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Payment

1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

 

 

Application

Plastic laminate panels have various advantage, they are waterproof, Termite Proof, Fire Retardant, Economical, Maintenance free, being non-porous and non-absorbent, can incorporate flush fitting lighting, access hatches, air vents and sprinklers easy to install & available in various colours shades & no hassles of Painting & Polishing. it is widely use in warehouse, hospital, living room, bedroom and any interior place.

 

Company information

HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer and exporter for PVC panel. Established on 2011 and Located at Haining city which is between Shanghai airport and Hangzhou Airport.

We have 10 advanced producing line for pvc panel, . Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Europe, Middle east, Russia, south America and south Asia.

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)