Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Red Transfer Design Waterproof Pvc Wall Panels / 25 Cm * 8 Mm||Width:||25 Cm|
|Thickness:||8 Mm||Certificate:||ISO9001, SGS|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Stamping||HS Code:||39259000|
|Port:||Shanghai||Lead Time:||15-20 Days After Deposit|
Red transfer design waterproof pvc wall panels / 25 cm * 8 mm
Name: Red transfer design waterproof pvc wall panels / 25 cm * 8 mm
Size: 25cm * 8mm
Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight
Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs
1) Printing: This pvc ceiling adopts printing as surface treatment. The whole surface of the plastic ceilings is brightened by roll forming apparatus glue.
2) Hot stamping: The color design will be transferred to the panel, it can make any design if you want.
3) Laminated: With durable on the surface, so it is the most durable series
1. Self-fire extinguishing, non-flammable.
2. It is impenetrable by insects and termites, and won't rot or rust.
3. Resistance to weather/ special chemicals, waterproof/washable.
4. The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any peeling.
5. Easy to be cut, drilled, nailed and riveted. DIY is all right.
6. Quick maintenance and no need of painting.
7. The simple and fast installation can save a lot of time and manpower cost.
|Product name||Red transfer design waterproof pvc wall panels / 25 cm * 8 mm|
|Product Introduction||PVC waterproof wall panels is an ideal alternative to traditional tiling.
Our PVC panels can be used inside shower cubicles or in open wet rooms and easily slot together to form a waterproof surface without the need for grout.
|Material||PVC resin and Calcium carbonate|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
5.8m for 20'GP
Other size could be customized
|Packing details||1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
As interior decoration materials, pvc wall panels have many advantages, waterproof, fireproof, sound proof, easy to install and clean. this material can match any other decoration materials, it is an ideal decoration material espacial for wall and ceiling.
1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.
2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal
3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a 4.5mm*15mm screw into it.
4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.
5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the groove of ceiling panel.
6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first panel.
7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.
8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.
9) Close the corners with cornice
10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.