Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Hot Stamping Waterproof Pvc Wall Panels / 20 Cm * 7mm For Wall Cover||Width:||20 Cm|
|Thickness:||7 Mm||Component:||PVC Resin And Calcium Carbonate|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Stamping||HS Code:||39259000|
|Weight:||2.3 Kg/m2||Lead Time:||15-20 Days After Deposit|
Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm
Name: Hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels / 20 cm * 7mm for wall cover
Weight: 2.3 kg/sqm
Size: 25cm * 7mm
Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight
Sample: We can supply free samples for checking
Warranty: 15 years life time is promised
Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port
Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs
1) Printing: This pvc ceiling adopts printing as surface treatment. The whole surface of the plastic ceilings is brightened by roll forming apparatus glue.
2) Hot stamping: The color design will be transferred to the panel, it can make any design if you want.
3) Laminated: With durable on the surface, so it is the most durable series
|Product name||Hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels / 20 cm * 7mm for wall cover|
|Product Introduction||PVC waterproof wall panels is an ideal alternative to traditional tiling.
Our PVC panels can be used inside shower cubicles or in open wet rooms and easily slot together to form a waterproof surface without the need for grout.
|Material||PVC resin and Calcium carbonate|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
5.8m for 20'GP
Other size could be customized
|Packing details||1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
The plastic laminate panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.
1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.
2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal
3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a 4.5mm*15mm screw into it.
4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.
5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the groove of ceiling panel.
6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first panel.
7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.
8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.
9) Close the corners with cornice
10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.