Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsWaterproof Wall Panels

Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm

China Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm supplier
Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm supplier Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm supplier Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm supplier

Large Image :  Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1041

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 300000 m2 per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Moisture-Proof Waterproof Pvc Wall Panels With The Size 25 Cm * 7mm Width: 25 Cm
Thickness: 7 Mm Component: PVC Resin And Calcium Carbonate
Surface Treatment: Hot Stamping HS Code: 39259000
Weight: 2.3 Kg/m2 Lead Time: 15-20 Days After Deposit

Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm

 

Quick details

 

Name: Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm

Model: OS1041

Weight: 2.3 kg/sqm

Size: 25cm * 7mm

Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

Sample: We can supply free samples for checking

Warranty: 15 years life time is promised

Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port

Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs

 

Surface treatment

 

1) Normal Printing: the price is the cheapest compared with hot stamping and laminate
2) High glossy: the surface apperance is much better than normal glossy
3) Hot stamping: you can choose different colors and pictures as you like on the surface
4) Laminated: with durable on the surface, so it is the most durable series

 

Packaging Details:


1. 10PCS Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film)
2. 10 PCS Carton
3. Customized
Delivery Details: Within10- 15 Days after Receiving the Deposit

 

Description

Product name

Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm

Product Introduction PVC waterproof wall panels is an ideal alternative to traditional tiling. 
Our PVC panels can be used inside shower cubicles or in open wet rooms and easily slot together to form a waterproof surface without the need for grout.
Material PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm Width (mm) Length (mm)
250 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Thickness 7.0 mm
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

The plastic laminate panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.

 

 

Loading data

SPECIFICATION QUANTITY (SQM)
Size 20GP 40HQ
25cm×7mm 3700 9000
25cm×7.5mm 3480 8400
25cm×8.0mm 3260 7880
25cm×9.0mm 2900 6990

 

Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best salesman.

  • Professional advice will be gave before ordering
  • We can supply you with free samples
  • Provide catalog and other technology information as requested
  • On-time delivery after order confirmed
  • Online support by skype, whatsapp, wechat etc
  • Any request about the quality, package, shipment will be satisfied
  • Timely response for any request

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)