Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsCeiling PVC Panels

Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling

China Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling supplier
Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling supplier Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling supplier Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling supplier

Large Image :  Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1038

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 300000 m2 per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Moisture-Proof Waterproof Pvc Wall Panels For Bathroom Wall Cover Width: 250 Mm
Thickness: 8 Mm Color: Wood Design
Surface Treatment: Hot Stamping Weight: 2.5 Kg/m2
Port: Shanghai Function: Waterproof, Fireproof

Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling

 

Quick details

Name: Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling

Model: OS1038

Weight: 2.5 kg/m2

Size: 25cm * 8mm

Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

Sample: We can supply free samples for checking

Warranty: 15 years life time is promised

Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port

Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs

 

Description

Product name

Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling

Product Introduction PVC waterproof wall panels is an ideal alternative to traditional tiling. 
Our PVC panels can be used inside shower cubicles or in open wet rooms and easily slot together to form a waterproof surface without the need for grout.
Material PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Moisture-Proof wood design ceiling PVC panels For Bathroom ceiling Width (mm) Length (mm)
250 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Thickness  8.0 mm
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

The waterproof wall  panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.

 

 

Loading data

 

SPECIFICATION QUANTITY (SQM)
width thickness 20GP 40HQ

25cm

 

7mm 3700 9000
7.5mm 3480 8400
8.0mm 3260 7880
9.0mm 2900 6990

20cm

 

 

 

6.0mm 4245 10350
7.0mm 3650 8865
7.5mm 3390 8330
8mm 3190 7735
8.5mm 3016 7134
30cm 6.0mm 4367 10620
7.0mm 3741 9103
7.5mm 3497 8496
40cm 6mm 4454 5331
9mm 2969 5331
60cm 7mm 2500 5900

 

Application

Many homes have normal wall coverings with tiling around the bath, sink and shower area. Over time the wall surfaces can suffer from damp and mould can form on the grout between the tiles.

With our PVC Bathroom Wall Panels you’re able to clad your walls with a strong, durable and waterproof covering that’s easy to install and maintain as well as being mould resistant.

 

Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best salesman.

  • Professional advice will be gave before ordering
  • We can supply you with free samples
  • Provide catalog and other technology information as requested
  • On-time delivery after order confirmed
  • Online support by skype, whatsapp, wechat etc
  • Any request about the quality, package, shipment will be satisfied
  • Timely response for any request

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)