Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsWaterproof Wall Panels

Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant

China Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant supplier
Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant supplier Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant supplier Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant supplier

Large Image :  Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1032

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 10 pcs per bag in PE film or packed with cartons
Delivery Time: 15-20 work days after deposit
Supply Ability: 300000 sqm per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: 300×6 Mm Hot Stamping Waterproof Pvc Wall Panels For South Asia Width: 30 Cm
Thickness: 6 Mm Weight: 2.4 Kg/sqm
PVC Ratio: 40%-60% Lead Time: 15-20 Days
Surface Treatment: Hot Stamping Port: Shanghai

300×6 mm hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels for South Asia

 

Specification

HS CODE: 39259000

Model: OS1032

Weight: 2.4 kg/sqm

Size: 30cm * 6mm

Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

Sample: We can supply free samples for checking

Warranty: 15 years life time is promised

Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port

Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs

 

Advantages

 

1. Self-fire extinguishing, non-flammable.
2. It is impenetrable by insects and termites, and won't rot or rust.
3. Resistance to weather/ special chemicals, waterproof/washable.
4. The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any peeling.
5. Easy to be cut, drilled, nailed and riveted. DIY is all right.
6. Quick maintenance and no need of painting.
7. The simple and fast installation can save a lot of time and manpower cost.

 

Product description

 

Product name 300×6 mm hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels for South Asia
Product Introduction Our waterproof PVC wall panels are a cost effective and simple to install solution for cladding inside shower cubicles and wet rooms, ensuring a low maintenance finish which is easily wiped down to keep it looking fresh. It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.
Material PVC resin
Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant Width (mm) Length (mm)
30 cm 5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ
Delivery Details Within15- 20 Days after confirm the order
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

The PVC Ceiling boards can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.

 

 

Application

 

As interior decoration materials, pvc wall panels have many advantages, waterproof, fireproof, sound proof, easy to install and clean. this material can match any other decoration materials, it is an ideal decoration material espacial for wall and ceiling. Because of the rich color design, it will make a good appearance after decorated.

If you’re looking to cover your bathroom walls, ceiling or shower recess area with a waterproof, mould resistant material that looks great and is easier to maintain than tiling, then our waterproof wall panels could be exactly what you’re after.

Many homes have normal wall coverings with tiling around the bath, sink and shower area. Over time the wall surfaces can suffer from damp and mould can form on the grout between the tiles.
 

 

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)