Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPlastic Laminate Panels

Plastic Laminate Wall Panels , Wall Decoration Wood Laminate Sheets

Certification
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
Good quality PVC Wall Panels for sales
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Plastic Laminate Wall Panels , Wall Decoration Wood Laminate Sheets

China Plastic Laminate Wall Panels , Wall Decoration Wood Laminate Sheets supplier
Plastic Laminate Wall Panels , Wall Decoration Wood Laminate Sheets supplier Plastic Laminate Wall Panels , Wall Decoration Wood Laminate Sheets supplier Plastic Laminate Wall Panels , Wall Decoration Wood Laminate Sheets supplier

Large Image :  Plastic Laminate Wall Panels , Wall Decoration Wood Laminate Sheets

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1025

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 10 pcs per bag in PE film
Delivery Time: 15 work days
Supply Ability: 300000 sqm per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: 10 Inch Wide Wood Design Plastic Laminate Panels For Wall Decoration Width: 25 Cm
Thickness: 7 Mm Weight: 2.8 Kg/sqm
PVC Ratio: 55% Function: Waterproof, Fireproof
HS CODE: 39259000 Surface Treatment: Laminated

10 inch wide wood design Plastic Laminate panels for wall decoration

 

Product description

Product name 10 inch wide wood design Plastic Laminate panels for wall decoration
Product Introduction Plastic Laminate panels is mainly made with PVC resin and calcium carbonate, adding a certain amount of anti-aging agent, modifier and other additives, by mixing, rolling, vacuum and other processes made of blister. The surface of the sheets usually be covered by the plastic film, compared with printing surface, this type will have more color for choice, and the apperance will be much better.
Material PVC resin
Plastic Laminate Wall Panels , Wall Decoration Wood Laminate Sheets Width (mm) Length (mm)
25cm 5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ
Delivery Details Within10- 15 Days after Receiving the Deposit
Packing details 1. 10PCS Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film)
2. 10 PCS Carton
3. Customized
Delivery Details: Within10- 15 Days after Receiving the Deposit
Application We can use the waterproof pvc panels in any place of interior decoration, such as the hotel, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, it is matched well with any decoration material.

 

Quick details

HS CODE: 39259000

Certificate: ISO9001, SGS

Model: OS1025

Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs

Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL

Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container

Sample: we can suply you with free samples

 

Main advantages of Plastic laminate Panels

Plastic laminate Panels are easy to install
Plastic laminate Panels are quick to install with no mess or fuss
Plastic laminate Panels offer excellent insulation
Plastic laminate Panels are water proof and fire retardant
Plastic laminate Panels are maintenance free
Plastic laminate Panels last for years, it can be used at least 15 years

 

Specification

 

SPECIFICATION QUANTITY (SQM)
width thickness 20GP 40HQ

25cm

 

7mm 3700 9000
7.5mm 3480 8400
8.0mm 3260 7880
9.0mm 2900 6990

20cm

 

 

 

6.0mm 4245 10350
7.0mm 3650 8865
7.5mm 3390 8330
8mm 3190 7735
8.5mm 3016 7134
30cm 6.0mm 4367 10620
7.0mm 3741 9103
7.5mm 3497 8496
40cm 6mm 4454 5331
9mm 2969 5331
60cm 7mm 2500 5900

 

 

Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best salesman. We will supply you with the best service.

 

 

 

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)