Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Transparent 2.1 × 11.8m Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Swimming Pool||Color:||Transparent; Clear|
|Structure:||Twin Wall||Thickness:||4mm -10mm|
|UV Layer:||One Side With 50 Micron UV Layer||Max Width:||2.1 Meter|
uv roof sheeting,
double wall polycarbonate panels
Transparent 2.1 × 11.8m Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Swimming Pool
Polycarbonate roofing sheet is an new type pf engineering plastic. It is self-supporting without requiring as many grazing bars as floating glass, for the weight of polycarbonate sheet accounts for only a quarter of glass. Light weight and hollow structure together contributes to cost saving and high light transmission.
1. Max Width: 2.1 meter
2. Max Length: 11.8 meter
3. Raw Material: / Bayer material
4. Anti-UV Protection: 50um UV layer in one side
|UV side||Standard size||Light transmission|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Clear (%)||Lake Blue (%)||Green (%)|
|4||6||850||4.1||1||2100||5.8m; 5.95m; 11.8m||80||56||55|
1. Energy Saving. Polycarbonate hollow sheet can be used for greenhouse.
2. Its exceptional weather ability and impact resistance makes maintenance and glazing replacement costs minimized.
3. Highly durability and safety. When it comes to protection, polycarbonate hollow sheet is the secure choice. It’s able to stand extreme abuse. Its impact strength is 200 times greater than glass and 10 times greater than acrylic.
4. Design Flexibility. Can be cold-formed to light radii or thermo-formed to complete shapes, they allow unique glazing solutions and are available in a variety of handsome tints, consider pool enclosures, skylights, covered wall ways, sound barriers office partition, and you’ll appreciate the design flexibility polycarbonate hollow sheet products deliver.
5. UV coated. Coated is a layer of high-density UV reflector. Polycarbonate hollow sheet offered in grades that resist the degrading effect of sunlight. UV resistant which protects against yellowing when encored to the element is built in.
6. Light Weight. Polycarbonate hollow sheet is stronger and lighter than most glazing material, installation is easies and less structure support is required.
7. Heatproof. Polycarbonate hollow sheet’s multi cover structure makes heatproof function better than solid materials.
Polycarbonate sheets are extensively used in buildings such as roofing, domes, skylights, car ports, swimming pool, sunrooms, railway station, greenhouses; sidewalls; warehouse roofing and stadium.
Contact Person: Miss. Abby