Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Size:||6mm * 2.1 * 11.8m|
|Color:||Red||Application:||Greenhouse , Swimming Pool|
polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheets,
uv roof sheeting
Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Greenhouse , Swimming Pool
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Application
1) Roofing for greenhouse, swimming pool, shopping malls, commercial streets.
2) Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops, gazebo, open air carport.
3) Lighting canopy for corridors, passages and subway entries.
4) ATM machine covers, telephone booth, gateways, garages.
5) Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses.
6) Instead of glass, decoration door, curtain wall.
7) Soundproof material for partitions.
8) Unbreakable material for glazing widows, roof glazing.
9) Lighting of modern villa, rain-proof lighting shed of underground garage entryway.
10) Front wind shields of motorcycles, airplanes, trains, liners, vehicles, motorboats, submarines and riot shields.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
Min. Bend Radius
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Details
Contact Person: Miss. Abby