Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Conservatory Roof Panels||Color:||Green|
|Structure:||Double Hollow Wall||Thickness:||4mm / 6mm / 8mm / 10mm|
|Size:||2.1m * 11.8m||Advantage:||Recyclable|
Recyclable Polycarbonate Conservatory Roof Panels With Double Hollow Wall
Polycarbonate Conservatory Roof Panels Features
1. Outstand impact reisistance
2. UV protection
3. Hight heat resistance
4. Light weight: 1/2 of glass of the same thickness
5. Good light transmittance
6. superior dimensional stability
Polycarbonate Conservatory Roof Panels Application
(1). Sunshades for stadiums and bus shelters, ect.
(2). Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
(3). Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy.
(4). Advertising lamp boxes, signs
(5). Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs.
(6). Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens.
(7). Industrial Roofing and Glazing
Polycarbonate Conservatory Roof Panels Specification
(1) Size : 2.1m * 11.8m ( the max width is 2.1m, other size can also be ordered)
(2) Thickness: the most commonly used thickness is 6mm and 8mm, but if you need 4mm, 5mm and 10mm, we can also do as you need.
(3) Weight: 0.85kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(4) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Conservatory Roof Panels For Different Colors
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Installation Instruction
1. Expose only the face that has the UV protection if the sheets include 1-side UV co-extrusion layer. Double-side UV can expose either side face to sunlight.
2. Store sheets on flat surfaces. Use an opaque cover, tightly secured, to protect from wind, rain and sun. Storage is always preferable indoors.
3. Sheets should be install with the rib channels are sloping downwards. That orientation will reduce accumulation of dirt inside the sheet and ease gravity drainage of condensation moisture.
4. Allow enough or lengthwise and widthwise for expansion of sheets.
5. Improved performance can be obtained by replacing the washers with special plastic screw buttons, fitted with a suitable rubber gasket, with or without a closing cap. They fit the thickness of each type of sheet (6, 8, 10, 16mm, and possibly 25 mm), differing by sleeve length.
6. Never walk on the sheets directly. Always use wooden boards mounted in the same direction of the structural supports.
7. Self-cleaning by rain is usually sufficient. Using diluted mild household detergents. Make sure the detergent contains no abrasives or solvents. Pre-wash with warm water, then wash the stained area with a soft sponge or brush, preferably with hot water, until the stain disappears. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.