Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Corrugated Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Size:||6mm * 2.1 * 11.8m|
|Color:||Blue||Suitable Temperature:||-40℃ — +120℃|
|Feature:||Flame Resistance||Adavantage:||High Light Transmission|
Flame Resistance Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets High Light Transmission
Corrugated Polycarbonate Roofing Sheetsprovides outstanding flexibility in design and advanced heat reflecting and light transmitting performance. One side of the sheet has a co-extruded UV barrier which provides protection from 99.9% of harmful UV radiation, giving superior resistance to outdoor weathering. The flat appearance of the sheet means it is aesthetically pleasing.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Advantage
impact resistance, bendable, high transmittance, difficult to burn, light-weight, nice sound insulation, anti-drip, anti-ultraviolet light, energy saving, environmental protection, etc.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
(1) Size : 6mm * 2.1m * 11.8m (thickness can also be 4mm, 5mm, 8mm and 10mm)
(2) Weight: 0.92kg/sqm - 1.3kg/sqm
(3) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission:
3. Solar Control Properties
* Temperature increase inside the building: Sunlight entering the building heats the air both directly and throught absorption by the framework, furniture, etc., and is released as infrared energy. In the combination with the insulating properties of polycarbonate sheet, this prevents hear escaping faster than it it created causing a temperature increase— the so-called 'greenhouse effect'. The temperature can be controlled by venting, often in combination with polycarbonate sheet.
* Solar control: Transparent grades of polycarbonate sheet has excellent light tranmission, between 38% and 83% depanding upon thickness. However, for buildings in hot climates or with south facing aspects, polycarbonate sheet is available in translucent grades of bronze, grey, blue, green, opal white, These grades significantly reduce solar heat build-up, helping to maintain comfortable interior temperatures.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Why choose us?
1. High Quality: with advanced producing equipment and strong QC team.
2. High Supply Ability: with 8 producing lines and output of 50,000 tons per year.
3. Rich Experience: with more than 10 years experience.
4. Nice Service: quick reply and warm service to meet your needs.
5. Quality Assurance: 5-10 years.