Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Slab 250 × 7mm PVC Wood Panels High Glossy Printing For Ceiling And Wall||Size:||250mm Width; 7mm Thickness|
|Weight:||2.3kg/m2||Surface:||High Glossy Printing|
pvc interior wall panels,
wood grain wall panels
Slab 250 × 7mm PVC Wood Panels High Glossy Printing For Ceiling and Wall
PVC Wood Panel Introduction:
PVC Wood Panles can be used in a bathroom or kitchen. The pvc panels are slotted together with a tongue and groove system, the tongue on one panel slides into the groove of the next panel and so on, covering the ceiling quickly and easily.
Our PVC wood panels are easy to instill and never need painting.
25cm × 7mm
5.8m for 20GP
5.95m for 40HQ
|Slab||HIgh glossy printing|
PVC Wood Panel Application
PVC wood panel is great for carport, garages, under eaves, bathrooms, living room, laundry room, kitchen and much more. PVC panels are perfect for areas with moisture issues. It is also great for areas where you just need to quickly spruce up, as you can fix the panel on any surface. You no longer need to remove old wall paper or old wall tiles to revitalize a room. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panel.
How To Install PVC Wood Panel
1) For a perfect finish we recommended using our finishing trims. Trims are used at the start and end of panel runs, and on any corners. We recommend that 2-part finishing trims are used, in which case the back part of all trims should be fixed first.
2) Working from left to right, measure and cut the first panel to the correct length. Boards can be cut with a tenon saw, a jigsaw or a fine toothed hand saw.
3) Fix in position using a plumb line or spirit level to ensure that this first length is perfectly vertical. If you are using nails, screws or staples, fix through the lip at the back edge of the board so that the fixings are hidden when the next board is pushed into place.
4) If fixing in a shower cubicle apply bathroom grade silicone (apply a bead of sealant vertically along the back leg of the panel that you have fixed).
5) Push the next panel into position and fix as before.
6) Once all panels have been fixed, fit the front section of the two-part trims to finish the installation.
PVC Wood Panel Installation:
1. Clean the surface of ceiling.
2. Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm - 30mm thick) into the wall and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
3. Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the first panel.
4. Screw PVC second panel's notch side into the wooden or steel battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the fourth's notch side, then fifth and sixth, then...
5. Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels and the wooden or stell battens.
PVC Wood Panel Color Showing:
Contact Person: Miss. Abby