Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Size:||6mm * 2.1 * 11.8m|
|Structure:||Twin Wall||Raw Material:||/ Makrolon|
polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheets,
uv roof sheeting
Thermal Insulation Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Building Skylights
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets introduction
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets has a cellular polycarbonate structure that yields a lightweight sheet with high impact strength and superior thermal insulation. High light transmission makes polycarbonate sheet ideal for varied roofing, wall cladding, and glazing applications. The product range includes heat-blocking sheets that reduce heat buildup and condensation control treatment for greenhouses and garden centers.
|Polycarbonate Roofing SheetsApplication|
|1)Architectural roofing and glazing|
|2)skylights and sidelights|
|5)Illuminated signage and displays|
|7)Greenhouse and garden center roofing|
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
Min. Bend Radius
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Contact Person: Miss. Abby