Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Length 11.8m Yellow Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets With Great Light Transmission||Color:||Yellow|
|Structure:||Two Wall||Thickness:||4mm -10mm|
|Length:||11.8m||Max Width:||2.1 Meter|
uv roof sheeting,
double wall polycarbonate panels
Length 11.8m Yellow Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets With Great Light Transmission
Polycarbonate sheet is a versatile light weight roofing sheet ideal for use in lean to roofs, carports and pergolas etc.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Feature
1. Light weight
2. Very high impact strength
3. Good light transmission
4. Good weather resistance and UV protection
5. High heat insulation
6. Simply processed and installed
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Physical Data
|GB8624-1997, B1 level material|
|63MPa(at yeild 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
|6%(at yeild 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
nominal tensile strain
|>50%(at break 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Size Introduction
1. Max Width: 2.1 meter
2. Max Length: 11.8 meter
3. Raw Material: Sabic/ Bayer material
4. Anti-UV Protection: 50um UV layer in one side
|UV side||Standard size|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|4||6||850||4.1||1||2100||5.8m; 5.95m; 11.8m|
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Installation Instruction
1. Expose only the face that has the UV protection if the sheets include 1-side UV co-extrusion layer. Double-side UV can expose either side face to sunlight.
2. Store sheets on flat surfaces. Use an opaque cover, tightly secured, to protect from wind, rain and sun. Storage is always preferable indoors.
3. Sheets should be install with the rib channels are sloping downwards. That orientation will reduce accumulation of dirt inside the sheet and ease gravity drainage of condensation moisture.
4. Allow enough or lengthwise and widthwise for expansion of sheets.
5. Improved performance can be obtained by replacing the washers with special plastic screw buttons, fitted with a suitable rubber gasket, with or without a closing cap. They fit the thickness of each type of sheet (6, 8, 10, 16mm, and possibly 25 mm), differing by sleeve length.
6. Never walk on the sheets directly. Always use wooden boards mounted in the same direction of the structural supports.
7. Self-cleaning by rain is usually sufficient. Using diluted mild household detergents. Make sure the detergent contains no abrasives or solvents. Pre-wash with warm water, then wash the stained area with a soft sponge or brush, preferably with hot water, until the stain disappears. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
8. Saw blades designed especially for plastic yield best results. A circular saw (fixed or portable, with small teeth suited for hardwood), rotating at high speed, band saw or a jigsaw (best for short, complex cuts) can all be used, taking care to advance the blade slowly. A hand and hacksaw may also be used for local cutting.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Application:
5. Stadium roofing
8. Roof light
Contact Person: Miss. Abby