Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home ProductsWaterproof Wall Panels

Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof

Certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof

Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof
Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof

Large Image :  Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof

Product Details:
Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: OS1020
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Detailed Product Description
Name: Middle Groove Waterproof Wall Panels 8 Inch Width, Printing Surface Width: 8 Inch
Weight: 2.3 Kg/m2 Surface Treatment: Printing
Component: 45% PVC Virgin Resin, Calcium Carbonate Type: Middle Groove
Port: Shanghai Lead Time: 10-15 Days
High Light:

plastic bathroom shower panels

,

waterproof wall board

Middle groove waterproof wall panels 8 inch width, printing surface

 

Quick details

Name Middle groove waterproof wall panels 8 inch width, printing surface
Color Printing
Weight 2.3 kg/m2
Package Usually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film
Payment 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL
Lead time 15-20 days for 1*40' container
Certificate SGS, ISO

 

Main features

 

1 Many color design for your choice
2 Can be used for new construction or retrofit
3 Comes in standard and custom lengths
4 Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
5 Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
6 Cheaper cost than other wall systems like painted drywall.
7 Hidden fasteners
8 Beautiful appearance

 

Application

PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.

We can use the pvc wood panels in any place of interior decoration, such as the hotel, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, it is matched well with any decoration material. you can decorate the wall and ceiling quickly without paint. Especialy it is an idea material for ceiling and bathroom, where is moisture and oil.

 

Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof 0

 

 

Installation Instructions

1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.

2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal

3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a 4.5mm*15mm screw into it.

4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.

5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the groove of ceiling panel.

6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first panel.

7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.

8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.

9) Close the corners with cornice

10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.

 

QUALITY CONTROL:

  • Since preparing material to the finished products, every steps are controlled by our QC and sales.
  • While order are under producing, we will select some samples for testing.
  • After finished producing, every pieces will be checked one by one by QC.
  • Before loading, our worker will check the products appearance and package

 

 

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Tel: +8613750789842

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)