Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Color:||Lake Blue|
|Structure:||Two Wall||Advantage:||High Impact Strength|
|Size:||2.1m * 11.8m||Raw Material:||Lexan / Makrolon|
uv roof sheeting,
double wall polycarbonate panels
High Impact Strength Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Original Lexan / Makrolon Material
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheetsintroduction
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets has a cellular polycarbonate structure that yields a lightweight sheet with high impact strength and superior thermal insulation. High light transmission makes polycarbonate sheet ideal for varied roofing, wall cladding, and glazing applications. The product range includes heat-blocking sheets that reduce heat buildup and condensation control treatment for greenhouses and garden centers.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Application
1) Roofing for greenhouse, swimming pool, shopping malls, commercial streets.
2) Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops, gazebo, open air carport.
3) Lighting canopy for corridors, passages and subway entries.
4) ATM machine covers, telephone booth, gateways, garages.
5) Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
(1) Size : 2.1m * 11.8m ( the max width is 2.1m, other size can also be ordered)
(2) Thickness: the most commonly used thickness is 6mm and 8mm, but if you need 4mm, 5mm and 10mm, we can also do as you need.
(3) Weight: 0.85kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(4) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Light Transmission For Different Colors
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Installation Instruction
1. Expose only the face that has the UV protection if the sheets include 1-side UV co-extrusion layer. Double-side UV can expose either side face to sunlight.
2. Store sheets on flat surfaces. Use an opaque cover, tightly secured, to protect from wind, rain and sun. Storage is always preferable indoors.
3. Sheets should be install with the rib channels are sloping downwards. That orientation will reduce accumulation of dirt inside the sheet and ease gravity drainage of condensation moisture.
4. Allow enough or lengthwise and widthwise for expansion of sheets.
5. Improved performance can be obtained by replacing the washers with special plastic screw buttons, fitted with a suitable rubber gasket, with or without a closing cap. They fit the thickness of each type of sheet (6, 8, 10, 16mm, and possibly 25 mm), differing by sleeve length.
6. Never walk on the sheets directly. Always use wooden boards mounted in the same direction of the structural supports.
7. Self-cleaning by rain is usually sufficient. Using diluted mild household detergents. Make sure the detergent contains no abrasives or solvents. Pre-wash with warm water, then wash the stained area with a soft sponge or brush, preferably with hot water, until the stain disappears. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
8. Saw blades designed especially for plastic yield best results. A circular saw (fixed or portable, with small teeth suited for hardwood), rotating at high speed, band saw or a jigsaw (best for short, complex cuts) can all be used, taking care to advance the blade slowly. A hand and hacksaw may also be used for local cutting.
Contact Person: Abby