Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||High Impact Strength Grey Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets With 6mm * 2.1 * 11.8m||Size:||6mm * 2.1 * 11.8m|
|Color:||Grey||Suitable Temperature:||-40℃ — +120℃|
|Feature:||High Impact Strength||Raw Material:||Lexan / Makrolon|
polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheets,
uv roof sheeting
High Impact Strength Grey Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets With 6mm * 2.1 * 11.8m
Polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheet provides outstanding flexibility in design and advanced heat reflecting and light transmitting performance. One side of the sheet has a co-extruded UV barrier which provides protection from 99.9% of harmful UV radiation, giving superior resistance to outdoor weathering. The flat appearance of the sheet means it is aesthetically pleasing.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Specification
(1) Size : 6mm * 2.1m * 11.8m (thickness can also be 4mm, 5mm, 8mm and 10mm)
(2) Weight: 0.85kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(3) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission:
3. Solar Control Properties
* Temperature increase inside the building: Sunlight entering the building heats the air both directly and throught absorption by the framework, furniture, etc., and is released as infrared energy. In the combination with the insulating properties of polycarbonate sheet, this prevents hear escaping faster than it it created causing a temperature increase— the so-called 'greenhouse effect'. The temperature can be controlled by venting, often in combination with polycarbonate sheet.
* Solar control: Transparent grades of polycarbonate sheet has excellent light tranmission, between 38% and 83% depanding upon thickness. However, for buildings in hot climates or with south facing aspects, polycarbonate sheet is available in translucent grades of bronze, grey, blue, green, opal white, These grades significantly reduce solar heat build-up, helping to maintain comfortable interior temperatures.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Packing
As with all glazing materials, care should be exercised when handling and transporting polycarbonate sheet in order to prevent scratches and damage to sheet edges. Each sheet is packaged as follows to minimise the risk of these problems:
* The top face is covered with printed ing
* The bottom face use opal film or neutral film
* The edges of the sheets have colored tape on them
* The sheet should be kept in their packaging until immediately prior to installation
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Blue Color Showing
Contact Person: Abby