Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Color:||Red|
|Structure:||Two Wall||Thickness:||4mm -10mm|
|Length:||11.8m||Application:||Expressways And Houses|
uv roof sheeting,
double wall polycarbonate panels
Heat Insulation Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Expressways And Houses
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Application
1) ATM machine covers, telephone booth, gateways, garages.
2) Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses.
3) Instead of glass, decoration door, curtain wall.
4) Soundproof material for partitions.
5) Unbreakable material for glazing widows, roof glazing.
6) Lighting of modern villa, rain-proof lighting shed of underground garage entryway.
7) Front wind shields of motorcycles, airplanes, trains, liners, vehicles, motorboats, submarines and riot shields.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Feature
1. Light weight
2. Very high impact strength
3. Good light transmission
4. Good weather resistance and UV protection
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Physical Data
|GB8624-1997, B1 level material|
|63MPa(at yeild 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
|6%(at yeild 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
nominal tensile strain
|>50%(at break 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
|UV side||Standard size|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|4||6||850||4.1||1||2100||5.8m; 5.95m; 11.8m|
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Installation Instruction
1. Expose only the face that has the UV protection if the sheets include 1-side UV co-extrusion layer. Double-side UV can expose either side face to sunlight.
2. Store sheets on flat surfaces. Use an opaque cover, tightly secured, to protect from wind, rain and sun. Storage is always preferable indoors.
3. Sheets should be install with the rib channels are sloping downwards. That orientation will reduce accumulation of dirt inside the sheet and ease gravity drainage of condensation moisture.
4. Allow enough or lengthwise and widthwise for expansion of sheets.
5. Improved performance can be obtained by replacing the washers with special plastic screw buttons, fitted with a suitable rubber gasket, with or without a closing cap. They fit the thickness of each type of sheet (6, 8, 10, 16mm, and possibly 25 mm), differing by sleeve length.
6. Never walk on the sheets directly. Always use wooden boards mounted in the same direction of the structural supports.
Contact Person: Abby