Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Green Embossed Polycarbonate Solid Sheet 2mm To 12mm Thickness||Raw Material:||Sabic Material|
|Width:||1.2m To 2.1m||Color:||Green|
Green Embossed Polycarbonate Solid Sheet 2mm To 12mm Thickness
Embossed polycarbonate solid sheet treating with texture or pattern is embossed on its surfaces. By the texture diffuses the natural light, which streams in and ensures uniform dispersion of light over a large-scale area that can prevent glare. It is more used mainly in the partition with beautiful decoration effects.
The Advantages of Embossed Polycarbonate Solid Sheet
1. The surface of common pc solid sheet was changed thru equipment and mould, the appearance is more nice and with stereoscopic effect
2. When sunshine pass thru this kind sheets, we can get more natural light without dazzling.
3. When lamp lighting pass thru this kind sheets, the embossed surface make light scattering to get hazy effect.
4. Embossed polycarbonate solid sheet is widely used for engineering, indoor decorative and deep-processed.
The Properties of Embossed Polycarbonate Solid Sheet
1. Protect Privacy with its translucent surface
2. High Impact Resistance, practically unbreakable
4. Anti-ultraviolet, delay aging
5. Large range of sheet sizes & thicknesses
6. High temperature resistance
7. Light transmission – 40% to 72%
The Specification of Embossed Polycarbonate Solid Sheet
|Thickness (mm)||Standard Width (mm)||
|Standard Length (mm)||Standard Color|
The Technical Data of Embossed Polycarbonate Solid Sheet
UV Protection Layer
|-40 ~ +120℃|
Heat Deformation Temp.
|1.17 KJ/KG k|
Thermal Expansion Coefficient
Tensile Force of Breaking
Modulus of Elasticity
The Application of Embossed Polycarbonate Solid Sheet
1. Roofing light sheet and sunshade for building
2. Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages,and subway entries, walkways
3. Industrial wall cladding, Industrial roofing and glazing
4. Privacy Glazing, Domes, Canopies & Pyramids
5. Light Diffuser in architectural light fittings
6. Partitions & Ceilings
7. Embossing & Engraving