Payment & Shipping Terms:
|2.5kg Per Square Meter
|Middle Groove, With Wide Silver Lines
|Yellow - Green Fireworks
|Ceiling And Wall Decoration
pvc waterproof wall panels,
uv marble sheet
Yellow - green PVC Wall Panels With Fireworks Design Interlock Simple to Fit
Surface Finish: Yellow-green fireworks
Surface Treatment: normal printing
Size: 250mm; 7.5mm
Packing: normally be 10pcs per PE film
PVC panel is a alternative product which attains the beauty and elegance of modern architectural design and at the same time being cost effective, eco-friendly. It comes in different colors that provide a very modern, clean and appealing appearance. Due to the nature of PVC it is very durable and easy to keep clean and is relatively unaffected by:
Overview Benefits of PVC Wall Panels:
Detailed Benefits of PVC Wall Panels:
|PVC panels do not expand, contract or warp when they come into contact with water, so they will be a good wall and ceiling choice for bathroom.
|PVC panels can be taken to any plastic recycling facility.
During the process of installing pvc panels, we can save a lot of labor cost, because pvc panel is easy to install, we can fit them by ourselves to avoid installation costs. The prices of pvc panels are very economical even when compared to the other alternatives available in the market and apart from this deliver many other advantages.
Its closed, smooth surface means that it is extremely easy to clean using gentle household detergent dissolved in water. This also means that the product is virtually dirt resistance because there are no pores, which can be filled with dirt.
5. Simple and quick to fit
PVC panel is a very easy product to install. Can be stapled, nailed, screwed or glued. The sides fit exactly into each other to create an unbelievable flush joint. Also available are strips and corners with slots to hold the panels perfectly.
PVC Panel Installation
1. Clean the surface of ceiling.
2. Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm - 30mm thick) into the wall and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
3. Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the first panel.
4. Screw PVC second panel's notch side into the wooden or steel battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the fourth's notch side, then fifth and sixth, then...
5. Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels and the wooden or stell battens.
Contact Person: Miss. Abby