Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Yellow Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Thickness 4mm To 10mm||Size:||(4mm - 10mm) * 2.1 * 11.8m|
|Color:||Yellow||Suitable Temperature:||-40℃ — +120℃|
|Structure:||Two Walls||Raw Material:||Lexan / Makrolon|
uv roof sheeting,
double wall polycarbonate panels
Yellow Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Thickness 4mm to 10mm
Polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheet provides outstanding flexibility in design and advanced heat reflecting and light transmitting performance. One side of the sheet has a co-extruded UV barrier which provides protection from 99.9% of harmful UV radiation, giving superior resistance to outdoor weathering. The flat appearance of the sheet means it is aesthetically pleasing.
1. Building skylights; such as gymnasium, workshop, storehouse etc.
2. Agriculture greenhouse
3. Natatorium coverings
4. Walkway; Carport
5. Indoor partition; Folding screen
6. Furniture; Bathroom
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Specification
Min. Bend Radius
Technical Date of Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
Modulus of elasticity
Heat deflection temperature
Coefficient of thermal heat expansion
Range of temperature
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission: Good light transmission
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Packing
As with all glazing materials, care should be exercised when handling and transporting polycarbonate sheet in order to prevent scratches and damage to sheet edges. Each sheet is packaged as follows to minimise the risk of these problems:
* The top face is covered with printed ing
* The bottom face use opal film or neutral film
* The edges of the sheets have colored tape on them
* The sheet should be kept in their packaging until immediately prior to installation
Why Choose Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet of OASIS
HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer and exporter of polycarbonae sheets. Established on 2011 and Located at Haining city which is between Shanghai airport and Hangzhou Airport.
We have 3 advanced producing line for polycarbonate sheets. Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Latin America, Middle east, Africa and south asisa.
On 2015, we established first branch company at Bogota,Colombia, loacated at Calle 68 #22-43.
On 2016, we set another warehouse in Colombia, the address is Carrera 22#14-60,Bogota.
On 2017, we plan to set more warehouse in another city of Colombia, Such as Cali,Baranquilla.
With “quality first, best credit, clients supreme”, welcome warmly you to inquiry and visit us
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Showing
Contact Person: Miss. Abby