Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Middle Groove PVC Ceiling Tiles / 8 Inch Waterproof Pvc Panels||Width:||8 Inch|
|Thickness:||7.5 Mm||Type:||Middle Groove|
moisture proof ceiling tiles,
plastic suspended ceiling tiles
Middle groove PVC ceiling tiles / 8 inch waterproof pvc panels
|Name||Middle groove PVC ceiling tiles / 8 inch waterproof pvc panels|
|Payment||30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL|
|Lead time||15-20 days for 1*40' container|
Middle groove white plastic laminate panels / 8 inch pvc panels
|Product Introduction||Our waterproof PVC wall panels are a cost effective and simple to install solution for cladding inside shower cubicles and wet rooms, ensuring a low maintenance finish which is easily wiped down to keep it looking fresh. It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.|
|Material||PVC resin and Calcium carbonate|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
5.8m for 20'GP
Other size could be customized
|Packing details||1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
The plastic laminate panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.
1) Normal Printing: the price is the cheapest compared with hot stamping and laminate
2) High glossy: the surface apperance is much better than normal glossy
3) Hot stamping: you can choose different colors and pictures as you like on the surface
4) Laminated: with durable on the surface, so it is the most durable series
PVC Wall Panels Fire Rating
1) PVC Ceiling & Wall panels hold a Class B1 fire rating.
2) As panels are Class B1 fire rated, they are ideal for many indoor installations.
3) No specific fire-fighting instructions are required.
Why Choose OASIS'S PVC Wall Panels
1) Our PVC panel is designed to satisfy your most demanding expectations. Not only does it meet or exceed all statutory building codes, it also satisfies the stringent requirements of modern hygienic construction.
2) OASIS's unique high strength webbed design provides outstanding spanning capability. And the surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, bacteria, chemicals, mold and moisture.
3) Custom lengths are available.
4) Custom brand are available.
HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer and exporter for PVC panel. Established on 2011 and Located at Haining city which is between Shanghai airport and Hangzhou Airport.
We have 10 advanced producing line for pvc panel, . Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Europe, Middle east, Russia, south America and south Asia.
Contact Person: Miss. Abby