Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Color:||Blue|
|Structure:||Two Layer||Thickness:||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm|
|UV Layer:||One Side With 50 Micron UV Layer||Advantage:||Impact Resistance|
uv roof sheeting,
double wall polycarbonate panels
Impact Resistance Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets With Two Layer 4mm 5mm 6mm
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Application
1) Roofing for greenhouse, swimming pool, shopping malls, commercial streets.
2) Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops, gazebo, open air carport.
3) Lighting canopy for corridors, passages and subway entries.
4) ATM machine covers, telephone booth, gateways, garages.
5) Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses.
6) Instead of glass, decoration door, curtain wall.
7) Soundproof material for partitions.
8) Unbreakable material for glazing widows, roof glazing.
9) Lighting of modern villa, rain-proof lighting shed of underground garage entryway.
10) Front wind shields of motorcycles, airplanes, trains, liners, vehicles, motorboats, submarines and riot shields.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets INTRODUCTION:
1. Standard Width: 2.1 meter
2. Standard Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
3. Standard Length: 5.8m for 20GP, 5.95m or 11.8m for 40HQ
4. Working life: 10 years
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets FEATURES:
1. Energy Saving. Polycarbonate hollow sheet can be used for greenhouse.
2. Its exceptional weather ability and impact resistance makes maintenance and glazing replacement costs minimized.
3. Highly durability and safety. When it comes to protection, polycarbonate hollow sheet is the secure choice. It’s able to stand extreme abuse. Its impact strength is 200 times greater than glass and 10 times greater than acrylic.
4. Design Flexibility. Can be cold-formed to light radii or thermo-formed to complete shapes, they allow unique glazing solutions and are available in a variety of handsome tints, consider pool enclosures, skylights, covered wall ways, sound barriers office partition, and you’ll appreciate the design flexibility polycarbonate hollow sheet products deliver.
5. UV coated. Coated is a layer of high-density UV reflector. Polycarbonate hollow sheet offered in grades that resist the degrading effect of sunlight. UV resistant which protects against yellowing when encored to the element is built in.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets LIGHT TRANSMISSION:
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Packing
Contact Person: Miss. Abby