Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Hot Stamping Pvc Ceiling Tiles With The Size 603*603*7 Mm For Ceiling||Size:||60.3*60.3 Cm|
|Surface:||Hot Stamping||Function:||Ceiling Decoration Material|
moisture proof ceiling tiles,
lightweight ceiling tiles
Hot stamping pvc ceiling tiles with the size 603*603*7 mm for ceiling
|603*603*7mm||2.5kg/m2||Hot stamping||20pcs per carton|
Name: Hot stamping pvc ceiling tiles with the size 603*603*7 mm for ceiling
HS CODE: 39259000
Certificate: ISO9001, SGS
Package: Packed with cartons, yellow or white, each carton has 20pcs boards
Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL
Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container
Sample: we can suply you with free samples
Features of 603*603mm PVC Ceiling Board
(1) The variety of colors and patterns
(2) High intensity, resist erosion, anti aging
(3) Fireproof, waterproof, environmental friendly
(4) Easy setting and cleaning
Application of 603*603mm PVC Ceiling Tiles
In the past, people usually choose the gypsum board for ceiling decoration, but now we tell you a new choice, that is our pvc ceiling tiles. It has the same size and much less weight than the gypsum board, it will never become deformed, no need to worry the moisture and water leaks.
The size of the pvc ceiling tiles is the same as gypsum board, If you want to replace your gypsum ceiling, it will be very convenient, and we have many color for your choice.
Main Advantages of PVC Ceiling Tiles
(1) We are specialized in researching, developing, producing and sales of high quality PVC panel, PVC ceiling, PVC wall panel and other decorative panels as well as PVC profiles.
(2) Our product are Eco-friendly, Endurable 25years
(3) We provide free samples
(4) Factory capacity: 200,000 square meters per month.
(5) Production Lines: 10
(6) OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered. Accept the new design developing
(7) Our pvc ceiling panels are sold to worldwide and sale well in Middle East, South America, Europe, South Asia and Africa.
As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best sales team. There are 10 producing line of pvc panels, the producing capacity could be 60000m2 every week.
Contact Person: Miss. Abby