Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Color:||Green|
|Specification:||6mm Thick / 2.1m Width / 11.8m Length||Application:||Roofing, Greenhouse, Swimming Pool Covering|
|Feature:||Good Light Transmission||Advantage:||High Impact Strength|
polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheets,
double wall polycarbonate panels
Green Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets With High Impact Strength Customize Size
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Feature
(1). High light transmission: up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass.
(2). Excellent impact resistance: 250~300 times that of same thickness glass, 30 times that of acrylic sheeting.
(3). Weather and UV resistant properties retained for years.: Temperature resistance range is -40째C ~ 120째C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.
(4). Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping.
(5). Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Application
Bus stop shelter, Building material, Greenhouse, Car garage tents,
Advertising boards, Light boxes, Transportation airline, Swimming pool Cover, Police shield,etc.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
(1) Size : 2.1m * 11.8m ( the max width is 2.1m, other size can also be ordered)
(2) Thickness: the most commonly used thickness is 6mm and 8mm, but if you need 4mm, 5mm and 10mm, we can also do as you need.
(3) Weight: 0.85kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(4) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission:
3. Solar Control Properties
* Temperature increase inside the building: Sunlight entering the building heats the air both directly and throught absorption by the framework, furniture, etc., and is released as infrared energy. In the combination with the insulating properties of polycarbonate sheet, this prevents hear escaping faster than it it created causing a temperature increase— the so-called 'greenhouse effect'. The temperature can be controlled by venting, often in combination with polycarbonate sheet.
* Solar control: Transparent grades of polycarbonate sheet has excellent light tranmission, between 38% and 83% depanding upon thickness. However, for buildings in hot climates or with south facing aspects, polycarbonate sheet is available in translucent grades of bronze, grey, blue, green, opal white, These grades significantly reduce solar heat build-up, helping to maintain comfortable interior temperatures.
Contact Person: Miss. Abby